ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

E87 118d M Sport
Re: iPhone "must have" apps

Prowlr does it. Not a proper app, it's a web app.

Does seem a bit buggy lately though.

A few weeks back we were updating to Retina resolution. Not sure quite whats happened but were not getting the data from the API in the correct way.
Difficult to explain but its down to the way they store their data. Some shows you may notice have 01 as the next episode with a name, and the 01 with TBA also.
We're on it though.

Ahh okay, good man. Now all the shows are back I neeeeeeed it working! Lol.

Yeah, noticed that, plus the search for new shows bit doesn't work. I bumped your thread too :eek:

Honda. Tesla Someday

I am wayyyy too addicted to Super KO Boxing 2!

It really takes skill to get anywhere!! EXCELLENT game!!

Is there an app to 'chat' with blackberry users and bbm. I know you guys have ping, but can this deal with bbm/blackberrys.

Citroen DS3 DSport

ZX Spectrum Elite Vol 1, happy memories of Saboteur and screechy loading sounds.

DC5

Anyone got any clues for lvl 21 on cut the rope? (to get 3 stars)

Only one on cardboard box left to do :(

Cut the bottom left rope first. Gets top star. Then cut bottom right rope so it's just the 2 top ones. And then burst the bubble and cut the 2 ropes at the same time whilst the candy is falling. 3 stars.

AK

M240i
Same lol, roll on the update :)

Fail, thought I had completed it, can't get 3 stars on only these 2 :(

5d6185cf-ca4a-b7a8.jpg

DC5

They prob were 2 of the hardest to get 3 on. Level 7 just go around clockwise and concentrate on trying to be able to swing to allow you to get the next rope. Level 25, after getting the bottom bubble you need to cut the right rope so that you go up the left side, just missing the bubble on the left. Then swing round clockwise (cutting left rope and bursting the bubble) to get the star and then cut the rope to go up to the top level in the bubble.

Cut the rope was good but completed it in what felt like 30 minutes, 3 stars etc. Now playing angry birds halloween :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Tomtom update for the 4 is good. You can use the geotagging on pics for nav destinations. Select the photo you've taken (new menu option in tomtom), and it'll take you to the location.

1998 BMW e46 323i

TomTom v1.5 was a complete ballache to install/upgrade for me. May get someone to send me a pic now just to try it out, not the greatest feature IMO.

How much space does tomtom europe take up. I've got 3gb left on my phone and it wont install. says im running low?