ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

320d M Sport
Re: iPhone "must have" apps

Yeh, you have it on "Archive" instead of "Delete"... there is a setting you can change though... got to Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars> Gmail> then switch Archive to "OFF".

Top man! This was pissing me off having to delete twice, nice one.

SG9 Forester STi

Sleeptalk recorder. It's brilliant and so clear!

Makes me laugh daily. Last nights included "Hamborghini, lamborghini and a hamburger, now that's just silly".

LOL!

Slow red one

Anyone downloaded any decibel meter apps that are decent? Wanna know what my yozza is producing roughly as im curious.

Angry Birds Rio.

Takes games to a whole new addiction level. Think Angry Birds 1, but with monkeys instead of pigs with even bigger levels.
59p for the proper version.

DB.

BMW 440i

Tiny Wings is my newest addiction.

About to download cut the rope!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

The Radio, great app just like DAB when on WiFi and apprently just as good on 3G. Defo a must because its Free.

BMW E46 330i Touring

Don't think so, but I've already got it so won't bother with this other one if it's no better.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

well its better because its free lol, i wouldnt buy an app if i already have something that does the same thing.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

Pipe roll HD.

Motogp 11 timing apps good too

iPad AppStore seems really nasty to use comparednto the iPhone version. Maybe I just need to get used to it.

Citroen DS3 DSport

I purchased Trainz simulator for iPad last night. It was cheap and I was curious to see if it was fun or not

Last edited by a moderator:
  Citroen DS3 DSport

It was OK, not really a trains fan but had read people here speaking of Railworks for the PC so thought I'd give this a try. It was only 59p.

I discovered that trains cannot stop from 80mph within 200m, I completely missed the station.

EDIT:

I've just discovered this was originally £7.99!!!! You'd have to be mad to pay that for a train sim.

http://www.trainzmobile.com/

Last edited:
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1

Hot springs.

The follow up to to game dev story. Not had a chance to crack on with it yet but I was massively addicted to game dev story and apparently hot springs is just as addictive.

Honda. Tesla Someday

What is the best Geocaching app to use? Ive downloaded a free one, but i want to try it properly, so which one is the best to download?

Use the official geocaching one... I had a thread about it on here a while back. I use it a lot and it is amazing. You will need a geocaching account (geocaching.com) and then pay for the app, I think its abouyt £5 on the app store, but its well worth it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

The Radio, great app just like DAB when on WiFi and apprently just as good on 3G. Defo a must because its Free.
It's freaking awesome by the way. I don't listen to the radio that much but it has all the radio stations on it.

Very impressed.

Use the official geocaching one... I had a thread about it on here a while back. I use it a lot and it is amazing. You will need a geocaching account (geocaching.com) and then pay for the app, I think its abouyt £5 on the app store, but its well worth it.

Cheers man. Is it the one that is £5.99 and top of the search list on the App Store?
Ill download it at some point. This is a small reason why I wanted an iPhone again.

Honda. Tesla Someday

Cheers man. Is it the one that is £5.99 and top of the search list on the App Store?
Ill download it at some point. This is a small reason why I wanted an iPhone again.

Yes, Geocaching - made by Groundspeak.

It really is brilliant! Fully integrated with the website geocaching.com

You can track you finds etc, look at clues/photos hints descriptions and it even guides you to geocaches on a map. Must buy for anyone looking to get in to geocaching!!

someone I was playing golf with had an app on his, that showed planes over head and where they were going/coming from. thought that was pretty cool and forogt to ask him what it was called

Honda. Tesla Someday

Great stuff. Cheers matey! Ill get that one purchased. I have their free trial version of it already, so ill see if the full is any better.

The free trial is a kids play-thing compared to the full version! ;)

1.8 Civic EX

anyone got/used those apps to power on your laptop/pc/mac remotely (when on the same network), any good?

The laptop needs to be connected to the router though, not on wifi and WOL needs to be enabled on the laptop..

BMW 330ci Clubsport

are there any decent xbox360 apps? ones where you can link it to your gamertag, add freinds, send messages, que up demos to download etc of is it just a case of going to xbox.com in Safari?

I've tried some of the free ones but they are a bit crap tbh...

Pretty late to reply to this I know. But I use 1337pwn to see what my friends are up to on XBL, but you cant send messages. However there is another app called Raptr that lets you see your XBL friends, what they're doing and send them messages. Theres a version for Windows as well, fun for spamming your friend's inbox's ;) Works with PSN and Steam also

raptr-iphone-app-1.jpg