ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

Do any of the Facebook apps allow you to upload photos to an existing album? I've tried two and oddly they only let you post directly to your wall.

Fiesta ST-3
Re: iPhone "must have" apps

Natwest iPhone app.

It may of been mentioned before. But just to let you know as of tomorrow a new upgrade will be available. The upgrade will allow you to transfer between accounts, top up your phone and locate your nearest natwest bank and ATM.

Natwest iPhone app.

It may of been mentioned before. But just to let you know as of tomorrow a new upgrade will be available. The upgrade will allow you to transfer between accounts, top up your phone and locate your nearest natwest bank and ATM.

The transfer between accounts is brilliant! That'll be a great update.

Bus w**ker

And I'll still never be able to remember the f**king 5 digit passcode to use the thing LOL.

I'll just wait until I'm on a computer. I need to check my bills spreadsheet before I transfer anything anyway :eek:

Do any of the Facebook apps allow you to upload photos to an existing album? I've tried two and oddly they only let you post directly to your wall.

Mypad+ seems to be the best one. It's 59p but there is a freebie version.

Honda. Tesla Someday

Vevo HD - amazing app!!!!

Flipboard - AMAZING!

AVPlayerHD - brilliant! Transfer any video to your iPad via wifi and play it! A MUST download!

Kawasaki ER6N

Only issue I have found with mypad is you can't like pictures and no push notifications.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Avplayerhd I'm going to give a try, curgently use cinexplayer which is brilliant and free but just lacks mkv support.

Although if I'm going to start transferring 720p files I now wish I'd gone for the 64gb model....

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Although if I'm going to start transferring 720p files I now wish I'd gone for the 64gb model....

+1

When I got mine they only had 16 or 64 in stock, wish I had paid extra for the 64.

Didn't think apple would allow an app that let you play non apple media so didn't think I'd want the storage :(

Kawasaki ER6N

I'm lucky I got a good deal on the 64gb only an iPad 1 but does the job very well and the avplayerhd is so simple to use.

dk

911 GTS Cab

+1

When I got mine they only had 16 or 64 in stock, wish I had paid extra for the 64.

Didn't think apple would allow an app that let you play non apple media so didn't think I'd want the storage :(

They don't tend to, vlc player was on for a while and then that was removed for this very reason. Get this app while you can I guess.

Citroen DS3 DSport

They don't tend to, vlc player was on for a while and then that was removed for this very reason. Get this app while you can I guess.

VLC was pulled by the developers and not by Apple. It was in breach of The GNU Public License due to Apple's use of DRM to protect content. For this reason the developer was in breach of the terms of use for VLC code.

Apple have allowed these type of apps for a while now.

dk

911 GTS Cab

oh right, i see.

avplayerhd is good, the wifi feature, although slow is a nice touch too.

Cupra

I just found out that VLC works on the iPad2 perfectly. I assumed that I wouldn't be able to put it on there, but I guess as it was in my account, it is still acceptable. Bonus! :)

dk

911 GTS Cab

It doesn't play enough of my files though, mkv support is pretty dodgy and wasn't smooth. I have to agree that avplayerhd is faultless.

Cupra

Yep, I have just tried a couple of HD files and it gave a warning that the iPad was too slow for them and then stuttered its way through. AVPlayer here I come. :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Evernote is brilliant.

Syncs all your notes wirelessly through your evernote account so you can see them all on your iphone/mac/pc/ipad regardless of the device they were created on.