ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Just remembered to get Flipboard for the iPhone. Just WOW. I like cover stories for when I'm just flicking through.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Do you get charged twice if you dowload both ipad and iphone version of something like Fifa 12 (which is fcuking brilliant on ipad)

Fiesta ST-2
You could use the floaty car cheat and use the tank firing backwards to get the speed up, that used to clear the bridge iirc

SQ5
Kindles been out for ages!

Bought it about 3 months ago on iPad as the iBooks store didn't have a book I wanted.

Do you get charged twice if you dowload both ipad and iphone version of something like Fifa 12 (which is fcuking brilliant on ipad)

If it's got the small '+' next to the price, it's the same app for both iPhone and iPad. So you only pay once.

E.g. GTA has the '+', and works on both devices.

The Simpsons arcade game.

There used to be a small arcade where I used to go on holiday, when I was younger, that had this. Used to love it. Can get an updated version on the app store now! I may even buy the full version too, rather than being a pikey. ;)

M135i
The Simpsons arcade game.

There used to be a small arcade where I used to go on holiday, when I was younger, that had this. Used to love it. Can get an updated version on the app store now! I may even buy the full version too, rather than being a pikey. ;)

I think I remember this ! All I remember is marge with her Hoover and you could swing it about like there's no tomorrow. Haha classic game.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Sprinkle is a fun little game imo.. played the free version and now downloading the full version :)

Goliath I
Happy Hills

Fun angry bird typeish game

LogMeIn

Remote access for your pc/laptop that is actually pretty good. Once setup no fuss connection,