ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IOW 172's

Si

RS Clio 172
Firstly saw a silver 172 near tesco. know theres a member from down here with a silver one. was it you??

Secondly was the 172 cup with h&rs on the new housing estate along marlborough road. was sitting very very nicely. and the turinis looked superb. almost wished i hasnt got 2118s. lol.

there's that red 172 for sale along that way too :)

Mk4 .:R32
yeh ive seen that red 172 for sale, it wasnt there yesterday though. the guy with the cup lowered on h&r's is on here though:)

Clio 172
Firstly saw a silver 172 near tesco. know theres a member from down here with a silver one. was it you??

Secondly was the 172 cup with h&rs on the new housing estate along marlborough road. was sitting very very nicely. and the turinis looked superb. almost wished i hasnt got 2118s. lol.

there's that red 172 for sale along that way too :)
Just thought I'd have a see if anyone had spotted me!

I could have been the silver one in Tescos.

I've since added an aftermarket exhaust (still not sure about it!), might help you identify me! :)