ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 1 Wall Mounts

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
As there is an increasing number of iPad owners on here, I was wondering if anybody has a wall mount for theirs? I use my iPad as an alarm clock and, due to the lack of a bedside table, it lies on the floor which isn't ideal. I do however have a wall to the other side of my bed, so figured a wall mount might be the way forward.

Having searched t'interwed for a while it seems there is a number of options out there. However, this one in particular has caught my attention:

http://www.ipadwallmount.co.uk/index.html

Doubling up as a protective case is a bonus IMO, and you can buy additional mounting discs for £12. Could come in handy if I want to mount in in other rooms like the kitchen for example. There are other mounts that take the form of brackets, but they are not as elegant as this design IMO. I have watched a few video reviews and it seems pretty good. So yeah, back to my original question. Does anybody on here have a wall mount? And if so, which one? Pros and cons would also be appreciated.

Cheers

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Oh aye. Seems smarter than the one I posted. Bit pricey though, at £57. Having said that, that's only about £17 more than my posted choice.