ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 3 - Released March 16th. Pre-Orders start 7th March

ipad-3-invite.png

10AM PST So thats 6PM GMT

Re: iPad 3 - March 7th.

42mins until it appears though.

We've got them going on about profit. How great our shops are. A few graphs. Soppy vid about blind kids loving Simba.

Then iPad3.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

About siri
6:06 pm "It's your best friend, your intelligent personal assistant. Our customers tell us they love it."

Obviously didn't talk to the other 99% of people who deem it useless.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi

I really don't get excited about this stuff anymore :(.

A better screen and camera and some 4G connectivity that you can't even get in our country, hardly something to jizz money up the wall for.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi

Screen is nice i'll admit but camera on the ipad is a gimmick to me, some people might find it useful I guess but i've got a samsung tablet and an ipad 2 in my house and i've never found a situation where i've picked up and used the camera on either of them.

Something for someone buying their first tablet for sure but not worthy of an upgrade. I said the same about the 4S then bought it anyway, regret that massively.

Screen is worth the upgrade. I've never used the camera either.

Retina display on the 4 vs 3GS is lightyears ahead.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Question is 32 GB or 64 GB. One of the reasons I sold my 2 was that 16GB just wasn't enough as I found myself using it for films.

Same price is for UK too I hope! Wonder when orders will begin...

DB.

BMW 440i

Not that impressed really, minor improvements, nothing amazing.

Never above 25mpg

I'd say alot better improvements on this one than there was the 4 to the 4S. Looks good to me!

Seeing as i havent owned an iPad yet and like what this one has to offer ill have a think about getting one, so the 32gb at $599 works out to about £370, not too bad i thought it would be more.

Seeing as i havent owned an iPad yet and like what this one has to offer ill have a think about getting one, so the 32gb at $599 works out to about £370, not too bad i thought it would be more.

It'll be £499 for wifi only.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

Not really worth me chopping in my iPad 2 unless I can get a decent price for it.

I do like the screen on the 4S compared to my 3G. But I dont find the iPad 2 screen to be as bad as the 3G, its almost in between?