ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 3 - Released March 16th. Pre-Orders start 7th March

It doesn't make much sense to me, they've gone for a real nice screen, yet still on the same storage. Have fun storing any HD stuff.

Cloud, innit.

In all seriousness, I imagine the floods etc might have put the brakes on any major storage upgrades, considering the amount of units they need to put out. That and looking at eBay etc, the 64GB was nowhere near as popular as the others.

This really annoys me.

Billion dollar company. Massive data centres. SORT YOUR f**king WEBSITE OUT!

It crashes on every launch. Yes. It's a sudden load. But not like they can't spare a few quid to sort it out. Their two biggest product launches every year and the website can't cope with demand.

Cloud, innit.

In all seriousness, I imagine the floods etc might have put the brakes on any major storage upgrades, considering the amount of units they need to put out. That and looking at eBay etc, the 64GB was nowhere near as popular as the others.

Floods only stopped mechanical drives ;) and everyone says Cloud storage but unless you're on 4G it's pointless for high quality stuff!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yep, the whole idea behind cloud computing is to be able to scale up for spikes in demand, so you'd think they'd have it sussed now

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i want this to go with it...

fleshlight_ipad1.jpg

but wit the mouth attachment and a pic of revels :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
This really annoys me.

Billion dollar company. Massive data centres. SORT YOUR f**king WEBSITE OUT!

It crashes on every launch. Yes. It's a sudden load. But not like they can't spare a few quid to sort it out. Their two biggest product launches every year and the website can't cope with demand.

4S was fine, no crashes.

I just waited 10 minutes and then got the engraving screen FFS, when will apple realise we don't want f**king engraving.

And then it loaded my basket with the airport extreme I was looking at the other day, so am now waiting an age for that to delete.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
So the new 16gig wifi only iPad is likely to be £399 and the 32gig wifi only £499?

Sorry if this has been asked a zillion times!

The 4S was easier than this, but far from painless.

It was dog slow, but I don't remember it crashing. To say they've not even had a weeks worth of publicity (pushing the pre order date) surprising me.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
This really annoys me.

Billion dollar company. Massive data centres. SORT YOUR f**kING WEBSITE OUT!

Sorry, did you just **** Apple off? lol

x

Tried calling a few times, no luck getting through either.

Just says too busy, then cuts me off.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Its nothing dramatic so i won't rush to update phone. iTunes downloaded really quick though.

Lou

I just kept getting told due to high volume of calls they can't take mine and cut me off.

I just kept getting told due to high volume of calls they can't take mine and cut me off.

I got that a few times too, now on hold (13 mins so far).

I asked for Apple TV instead of iPad at the menu. Got straight through.

An orange one
I've still got 8 payments on my 64gb iPad 2.. Won't be getting this one

Will wait for iPad 4

Cant wait for iPhone 5 though, had my 4 since launch.. Fancy a new phone!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Yeah must admit, as much as I like the Retina display, I think I'll hang on to my iPad 2 for now.