ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad "Mini"

Suzuki Jimny
Between $199 and $249. I can see me getting one if they turn out to actually be that cheap.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Don't see the point in that. If you just want a larger, less equipped iPhone then surely you would just get the proper iPad?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I'm surpised tbh, would think they'd be concentrating on releasing a new iphone that will excede expectation rather than leave a lot of people wondering what changed. Maybe they've just felt they had to be part of a very quickly growing sector, but that doesn't sound very apple like. Maybe post Jobs apple has changed more than people realise

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I'd buy one, I have a 13" MacBook Pro so personally would rather use that than an iPad, but a 7-8" tablet would be perfect for me.

LY 182
I'd have to wait to see what it's like before forming an opinion. (If it does happen that is).

My priority at the moment is a new iPhone though too, so hopefully we'll hear about that first!

With it being WSJ and Bloomberg you've gotta say it looks likely.

They're wrong all the time.

I think I'm starting to dislike apple :/

Yeah. I agree. Don't you just hate businesses that try and make money.

I'm surpised tbh, would think they'd be concentrating on releasing a new iphone that will excede expectation rather than leave a lot of people wondering what changed. Maybe they've just felt they had to be part of a very quickly growing sector, but that doesn't sound very apple like. Maybe post Jobs apple has changed more than people realise

True. There's only one person that works for Apple. They couldn't possibly have different people working on different things.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
For the relatively small development costs of essentially putting an iphone in a slightly bigger case (I realise thats a bit of an oversimplification) it makes sense to offer it rather than not offer it IMHO, but as mentioned its hardly a cutting edge apple new release.

The screens which it will use are already used for the 3GS. It comes in a massive sheet so you just cut it to a different size.

It'll be better than the Fire because that's s**t. And the Nexus is massively limited for content in anywhere but America.

Makes business sense.