ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad.

182 RB FF
No they activated it in store lol I'm not that sad :p
They were really helpful and were focused on delivering an 'experience' in the apple store.

Back on my way to the trafford centre with parry123 from this forum to get one now. He seen mine and had to have it :p I think that's what's special about this product, on paper It could be seen as pointless "a big iPod touch" but I really believe you have to get one in your hands to understand how special it is.

Sent from my iPad ;-)

Twice it seems...

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
No they activated it in store lol I'm not that sad :p
They were really helpful and were focused on delivering an 'experience' in the apple store.

Back on my way to the trafford centre with parry123 from this forum to get one now. He seen mine and had to have it :p I think that's what's special about this product, on paper It could be seen as pointless "a big iPod touch" but I really believe you have to get one in your hands to understand how special it is.

Sent from my iPad ;-)

This is one of the main reasons I will be buying more Apple products in the future. The customer experience when using them is just lightyears ahead of other computer makers / retailers that I have had experience with, and up there with the biggest and most respected names on the high street. The exact same reason I will be buying any electrical goods from John Lewis or M&S when I need to upgrade TV's or DVD players. Just worth the extra money if something goes t1ts up.

I've been fighting for the last 12 months with Comet over a DVD player I bought from them. I refuse to give up now, and will have it repaired every time it breaks, even if it is completely unreasonable to demand it.

The customer experience or the customer journey in general is something that a lot of retailers in Britain need to think about more. Particularly in the electronics sector.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Meadowhall apple shop is packed

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 116

dk

911 GTS Cab
It was a low res iPhone video sent via email so perhaps he had simply played the iPhone version but full screen. It looked great in the video.
Ah ok, there's a similar game I think called parachute panic, that has doodle in it and in HD it's very good looking

Megane
Please for christ sake stop posting rubbish.

Thats actually a warning.

Lol, you are an angry man when it comes to Apple related things :D

They used one in that skateboard video, and as soon as they stood on it the screen bullseyed and smashed.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
LOL just read on the bbc website that after each person left the store with their new iPad they got a big cheer from the crowd waiting to buy them! PMSL!

Mini Cooper S sport
I love them! Don't really need one, but if I had the spare cash I'd probably buy one. Unfortunately it's a very expensive two months for car and holiday spending.

Cupra
I've just had holiday money paid into my account which is burning a hole in my pocket, but thankfully the iPad is not released here until July so the urge will probably have gone by then.

If you could play HD content from it onto the TV it would fulfil all my requirements, perhaps in the iPad2.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll maybe reconsider and buy one in October or shortly after when 4.0 is released and the iPad App Store has more native apps available that I want.

The launch at the Apple Stores always makes me laugh, 50 staff running along the queue whooping, clapping and high fiving people while displaying a look of 'please shoot me now' across their faces. Brilliant.

dk

911 GTS Cab
just popped to the pub with a mate and took the ipad to show him as hes a fan and logged onto their wireless network in the beer garden (local has free wireless, win), and three 30 something girls on the next table piped up and asked if that was one of those new apple things, the ipad. Yes I said, then she asked if i waited for hours like she'd seen on the news for one and i told her i pre-ordered it and she was well impressed with it.

this thing is better than pushing a baby around!

dk

911 GTS Cab
unfortunately they all had rings on the wrong finger, some right ***** around at the mo though with the weather so nice, i'll have to venture out more ;)

Audi S1
So you pussied out. Just because football has a goaly doesn't mean you can't score....

Lol joking just seen that group on Facebook.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Going to trafford tonight for some new shiz. I may pop into Apple store on the off chance they have any stock..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I keep mine in it's sock 24/7 now, when it's not in it's dock.

It'll be a blessing that the 4G won't use the same back.

just played with one in the apple store. just a big iPod touch to me I'm afraid. and I really wanted one but was disapointed. nevermind.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I got one :D . Went down to PC world and they had a few on display, so I though I might as well ask if they had any in stock. They did. Not used it yet though.

dk

911 GTS Cab
for the people unimpressed, if its a vanilla one with none of the cool ipad apps on then it will look like a big touch, its when you utilise all those that you understnad the realy power of the medium.

shown my mum and dad this morning and they love it, amazed by what it can do.

VaVa
And your Mum and Dad are how old? lol

I had a play with one this morning. It's a lovely thing. But it's a bit of a gimmick thing really. imho.

VaVa
I'm guessing they're in their 60's? Show a 60 year old an iPad with an e-book on it and how you can turn the page by touching the screen and they'll most likely be amazed. Show a 16 year old and they'll most likely yawn lol.

That's all.