ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Nope!

If you want one any time soon, you need to get in line at an apple store

Reckon the apple stores will have enough stock? Or the usual pish about them being deliberately understocked..?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Seriously?

If thats true thats awesome as i have a PC World Business account.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Oh well, my parents never managed to get one, so I have pre-ordered a 16GB with Wi-Fi only.

June isn't far away. Well, it seems better for me as I'm not working again until then! :D

I'm going to Apple on sat. The chances of them having any are slim to none. But if they do, I'll be unlikely to resist..

2.2 bar shed.
Well judging by the list of stores the iPads available at I might get one now. Wasn't planning on it, but hell im always game for an impulse buy. Its only 2 minutes down the road as well... :D

Might even buy 2 for the crack. ;)

Found a local store in Hanley, and also PC world is across the road, so i should be good to go :):)

Might be worth giving them a call to see if they know what versions they are getting in. Spoke to a couple of Apple Premium Resellers and they didn't know if they were gonna get all versions in and they also had their own pre-order list :(

Ill be going upto Solihull Apple store with the old man to get a 16GB Wifi poverty spec one for me and the 64GB 3G version for him. Still not sure what time to get up there for though

2.2 bar shed.
Went into AT Computers + PC World in Worcester. None of them would spill any info until friday about 'if' they stocked them (well the Apple site says they do) and how many they had in stock.

b******s.

Tappd'd RS
Ok, a little update.

I'm now able to track my shipment from Apple and it is appearing as if it will be delivered tomorrow (subject to change) which would be most welcome!

Anyone else had this update - dk?

Cheers

*edit - it appears TNT will be delivering

dk

911 GTS Cab
mine is UPS, been scanned out tonight in tamworth, delivery method is standard, so might get it today (thursday) or friday i guess.

Location Date Local Time Description
1.gif
What's this?
TAMWORTH, GB 26/05/2010 23:48 DEPARTURE SCAN

26/05/2010 19:05 ORIGIN SCAN
GB 26/05/2010 4:17 BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

dk

911 GTS Cab
its on its way!!! And I have tomorrow off work, joy. Can't wait to have the F1 timing app on it for the weekend.

FELTHAM, GB 27/05/2010 6:19 OUT FOR DELIVERY
27/05/2010 5:20 DESTINATION SCAN
27/05/2010 2:10 ARRIVAL SCAN

dk

911 GTS Cab
I'm in London all day but need to pop into work late this afternoon for something important ;) ( you wouldn't normally catch me going into work after a day out! Unfortunately it's being delivered there)

Tappd'd RS
its on its way!!! And I have tomorrow off work, joy. Can't wait to have the F1 timing app on it for the weekend.

FELTHAM, GB 27/05/2010 6:19 OUT FOR DELIVERY
27/05/2010 5:20 DESTINATION SCAN
27/05/2010 2:10 ARRIVAL SCAN

I am equally sad and have tomorrow off work too! Gonna go to the Apple store to have a look at cases and other accessories.

My is out for delivery today it would appear - fingers crossed it does arrive!

F1 timing app should be pretty cool - planning on trying it too.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Mine hasn't arrived yet, just on the train back to the office. Not sure it will come today as dropoffs are normally made in the morning with pickups in the afternoon.

Still plenty of time I guess, trust ups more than I do shittylink ( who lost 70k of San the other day and can't find it.)

dk

911 GTS Cab
Breaking news, the fit girl in despatch has just signed for it according to the pod, just gotta make sure no-one else knows its there or the f*****s will hide it!