ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad.

Tappd'd RS
lol at these terrible iPhone pics - roll on a better camera!

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 104
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 114
  Citroen DS3 DSport
iPad? Never heard of it.

I don't think Apple have released a beta of 4.0 for the iPad yet as it is not due till later in the year.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm still undecided, not sure I really need this as I already own a iPhone and a 13" MBP. Not sure I need anything that falls between those two devices.

Tappd'd RS
You don't *need* it mate - neither do I!

It is a nice device tho. I'm planning on having it sitting in the living room for browsing and for going on holiday with rather than my MB.

dk

911 GTS Cab
result, my boss has a spare mifi so said i could have it, glad i didn't go 3g now.

god this thing is slick, love it!

and for once pre-ordering did actually pay off as we got it a day early!

OH FFS, they best have some when i go tommorow morning!

My dads been doing some proper f**king Columbo investigations. We know exactly what time the shopping centre opens, which doors open first and which car park to use. The only thing Apple store won't tell us is how many they have in stock. Next is to try slip the security guards £20 to let us in 5 minutes early to the centre :)

-
Been out here for nearly 2 months now.

Send me the cost + 10% and ill send you one from here in chicago lol!

dk

911 GTS Cab
This thing is a dream to use, it seriously makes the iPhone seem s**t for anything other than phonecalls.

Email, sooo much better
Web, screen is a dream
iBooks, wicked
Movies, my digital copy of UP looks amazing
Battery life seems impressive, been using it for a couple of hours and it's on 99%

Only negative so far is non-HD apps are small on the screen, can zoom in x2 but then they get pixelated. Facebook is my main issue, hope the come out with an update soon or I might have to use it on safari.

This thing is a dream to use, it seriously makes the iPhone seem s**t for anything other than phonecalls.

Email, sooo much better
Web, screen is a dream
iBooks, wicked
Movies, my digital copy of UP looks amazing
Battery life seems impressive, been using it for a couple of hours and it's on 99%

Only negative so far is non-HD apps are small on the screen, can zoom in x2 but then they get pixelated. Facebook is my main issue, hope the come out with an update soon or I might have to use it on safari.

How much is the F1 App?

dk

911 GTS Cab
It's not cheap at £20 but I've had it since the beginning of the season and it was good on the iphone but it's at another level on the pad, awesome on the massive screen, can't wait until sat.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've said i will accompany a friend to the Apple store in the morning while he queues for the iPad, I plan on remaining strong and keeping my bank card locked away. I shall not be tempted to buy!!!! Hopefully.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Wow wow wow, just discovered citrix app, this just keeps getting better and better.

Magazines too, and comics, this thing is go much more than a big iPhone.

If you have citrix at work then you have to get one of these. Can you the ipone as a mouse too apparently.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Wow wow wow, just discovered citrix app, this just keeps getting better and better.

Magazines too, and comics, this thing is go much more than a big iPhone.

If you have citrix at work then you have to get one of these. Can you the ipone as a mouse too apparently.

Pics? Very tempted to pick one up if this is any good - would be so handy when I'm on call at the weekend!

Now Sold :-(
OK have given in.:eek:
Everyone I know that got theirs delivered today has nothing but praise for it.
Ordered await delivery date.:D

BG 182 FF
Sat in th line in the Trafford centre right now for one of these. I must be mad! Been here since about half 5 and the lines now approx 200+ people.
What a bunch of geeks we are!

BG 182 FF
Yeah mate I'm posting from it now infact in the car on the way home lol
Went for the 32gb 3G in the end.
Haven't had a proper play yet but first impressions are awesome.
Estimate around 300-400 people were in the line by the time we got in!

Turbos.
Saw it on the news this morning. Don't see the fuss. How the fcuk could you carry it about? Why not just get a netbook?

Would be interested to know the warranty on them. Had a couple of Apple products go wrong now and the warranty is pathetic. Apple is for shitcnuts.

LOL...just about to click 'Post Quick Reply' to see i've received an email from Apple promoting you know what...

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Clearly I should have just started abusing iDIOTS in here

I may stick Apple badges on some old hp tablets I have at work, call it the iPad2

Citroen DS3 DSport
Apple Store Glasgow at 7am today. I had queued with a couple of friends and once inside had a play on the demo iPad units but I didn't bother buying one. It's very nice to use but I cannot see any benefit for it in my life right now.

a0f6a35d.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'd worry about the scratches on the massive screen if using it portabley.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Would be interested to know the warranty on them. Had a couple of Apple products go wrong now and the warranty is pathetic. Apple is for s**tcnuts.

In my experience Apple have been excellent whenever I have required any warranty work.

Apple Store Glasgow at 7am today. I had queued with a couple of friends and once inside had a play on the demo iPad units but I didn't bother buying one. It's very nice to use but I cannot see any benefit for it in my life right now.

a0f6a35d.jpg

I've been there. Is it near the station? Off topic sorry.

I'm going to go into the apple store tomorrow and have a play with one (if I can get near it due to the kids that sit in there on FB all day) and see if I can justify one for myself.