ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone 2g ? iphone 3gs

Range Rover sport
Im looking to buy an iphone but dont really like the idea of parting with that much money for a phone.
I ve seen the iphone 2g on ebay for around £125 seems a cheap price to pay :D.

Just wondering how good they are? as everyone keeps going on about the new iphone .

Range Rover sport
its not i cant afford it lol its jsut the fact on spending 400 odd pound on a phone when the old version is £125ish

If you spend £400 on the new one you can COPY & PASTE owwwwww!!!!!

Or you can buy a £30 Nokia and do it.

If you want a phone that calls and texts, buy a Nokia. If you want a phone that emails, buy a Blackberry (not the Storm). If you want to spend time on the internet and mess about with cool applications, buy an iPhone.

It's been said before.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'd look for a 3G instead so that you can get good internet browsing speeds. With the introduction of the 3GS you can buy a 3G for close to £200 secondhand.

Range Rover sport
I'd look for a 3G instead so that you can get good internet browsing speeds. With the introduction of the 3GS you can buy a 3G for close to £200 secondhand.

So basicly the 2g is poor for internet?

Should i buy a 3g one then? but not the new one.