ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 3G PAYG £299 8gb & £359 16gb

Citroen DS3 DSport
Pay & Go customers can now enjoy all the great features of the iPhone without a monthly contract.

The new 3G 8GB iPhone for Pay & Go will be available for £299.99 and 16GB for £359.99. This also includes unlimited browsing and Wi-Fi for the first 6 months after you activate your iPhone*.

At the end of the six months you can continue to receive unlimited browsing and Wi-Fi for just £10 per month. We'll notify you at the end of the six month period by text and you can easily unsubscribe if you choose to do so.

You'll also be able to choose one of our standard Pay & Go tariffs to use with your iPhone. The more you top-up each month, the more free minutes or texts you'll receive.

* This offer is applicable to all new and upgrading customers who purchase an iPhone on Pay & Go until Dec 31st 2008. Unlimited data and Wi-Fi applies to use in the UK only, subject to excessive usage policy. Unlimited Wi-Fi is available at any of the 9,500 Wi-Fi hotspots from our partners The Cloud or BT Openzone.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I think those prices are fair. Fractionally more expensive than the rrp of the outgoing iPhone so not bad at all if you will use the 6 months inc data access. Even for people buying them to unlock it will cost roughly what was expected, slightly cheaper even.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I'll buy one.

Unlock it and add an unlimited 3G thing to my Orange deal! :approve:
orange data is crap though, unless i have missed something they have 20mb for £8 but i can't see any other option?

The only other one is off peak unlimted, but nothing including during the day which is when i am most likely to use it.

I'll buy one.

Unlock it and add an unlimited 3G thing to my Orange deal! :approve:
orange data is crap though, unless i have missed something they have 20mb for £8 but i can't see any other option?

The only other one is off peak unlimted, but nothing including during the day which is when i am most likely to use it.

Oh b****cks! :(

I didnt look, just guessed! Ive still got 12months left on my Orange deal and o2 cant match it anyways..

Maybe I just wont use the 3G that much :(

Citroen DS3 DSport
Oddly O2 have removed the PAYG details from their site, perhaps they went live with that info earlier than they should have.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Oh b****cks! :(

I didnt look, just guessed! Ive still got 12months left on my Orange deal and o2 cant match it anyways..

Maybe I just wont use the 3G that much :(
lol, i have just signed an 18 month contract with orange with an n82, wouldn't mind an iphone but i'll just stick with the mokia, does the same thing, just not as pretty, plus i already have a touch anyway.

orange data does suck though!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
you have to really push orange but you can get unlimited data with them. I managed to get it, as an idea, i managed to wangle 850 minutes, 500 texts, unlimited data i.e. no cap, £30 pm 12 month contract, brand new n95.

I think you just need to get to the righ advisor on the disconnections team and eventually you'll get a good deal.

Tesla MP3 2021
I think I would rather just pay the £35 tariff a month as that would cover all of my calls and texts I need and I will always have unlimited browsing :).

I think that would be the better for me.

Citroen DS3 DSport
They increased each of these prices by £50 compared to the original details they leaked online back in June. Unlimited free browsing has been increased from 6 months to 12.

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo
That is still a pretty good deal when you consider how much a brand new simless N95/N82 costs. Cant believe people are still paying £600-700 for these on ebay when they will be out for half that in 7 days. Madness.

6/468 17poo
£400 is pretty good when you compare it to a contract, pay and go or sim only does seem the way to go?!

These 18month contracts are epic!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
But can you just buy it then use it on orange? I guess you dont have to subscribe to it after 12 months do you?