ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
must just be specific to 4.0.2

will just reinstall and start again from scratch

I'm on 4.0.2 and was playing on Angrybirds for most of my London train journey last night. No issues. And I'm an Appletard as Dan and Tom will agree.

Speaking of which, has 4.1 solved the sensor issue chaps?

Citroen DS3 DSport
For anyone already running iOS4.1 Apple have reset Game Center so it needs setup again and friends added.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i cant install 4.1gm says there is a firmware issue... is the official 4.1 out tomorrow?

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
4.1 ftw btw

my battery life is now much better and hdr works much better than expected

Last edited by a moderator:
  Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
4969891749_e51817cb47.png

original
4969895421_4f2dc5316d.png

HDR *not great as moving subjects and i was walking*
4969893255_a83743369e.png

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not on the iPhone 4 it's not. It improves the camera, no end.

It doesn't give that "Psssh! Obviously HDR" look. Just improves the picture clarity.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Download the ispw. It's been available since last week.

Hold Alt (OSX) + click on 'Restore' then select the ispw locally.

Done.

Tesla MP3 2021
So far so good with 4.1

General phone navigation has improved and the device feels a lot more nippier, snappier :)

HDR feature is pretty good aswell, you can see the difference between the pics night and day.

AK

M240i
So far so good with 4.1

General phone navigation has improved and the device feels a lot more nippier, snappier :)

HDR feature is pretty good aswell, you can see the difference between the pics night and day.

Agree with the navigation. When I used to search it would go slow for one sec, now it's nice and smooth. Keyboard feels a bit more responsive also?

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Updated too...

HDR seems ok, not messed with anything else yet but some of my folders don't seem to open very well, they can be jerky at times :(

Status
Not open for further replies.