ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trading my iPhone 3GS for a iPhone 4 with a family member. Is it possible to get a microsim and how do they go about getting a "normal" sim? many thanks

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I'm trading my iPhone 3GS for a iPhone 4 with a family member. Is it possible to get a microsim and how do they go about getting a "normal" sim? many thanks

Contact your network and ask them for one.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Got my phone swapped today. nice 90 mile round trip. got home, set up new phone, made first call and nobody can hear me as the microphone is fecked so back to apple tomorrow and another 90 mile round trip. Next will be my 4th iphone 4 after my 5 3gs's

Fuming

BMW 330CI M SPORT
Got my phone swapped today. nice 90 mile round trip. got home, set up new phone, made first call and nobody can hear me as the microphone is fecked so back to apple tomorrow and another 90 mile round trip. Next will be my 4th iphone 4 after my 5 3gs's

Fuming

That's crazy mate. What was wrong with 'em all?!

Honda. Tesla Someday
I went through 6 iPhone 3G's!! I burnt out 3 wifi chips as well LOL!!

Had my iPhone 4 since launch and no issues yet!! Woop!

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
First I sold to someone on here (and that one broke so he had to swap it) 2ns I got had the yellow pixel problem, 3rd kept restarting itself for no reason, this is my 4th and nobody can hear me so 5th time lucky I hope

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Jennifer from the Apple help chat told me that it wouldn't work. :(

I wanted it to connect to my head unit so it would charge whilst playing!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I do have an old iPod classic in there at the moment, I'm just being akward! ;)

Oh, and I already have an iPhone 4 charger, just not one that works with the sodding headunit!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
It was a suggestion. Why would anyone on here would personally know the developer of angry birds (or be privvy to information regarding the release of updates and changes)and be able to answer your question?

Are you an idiot? or just trying to annoy people?

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
Tom, I was thanking you for your effort and reply. How you interpret my gratitude is your decision

People may frequent other forums and have seen an answer there and like to share their wisdom

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Nothing wrong with angrybirds on 4.1

a6927138.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.