ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Re: iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (Read this before starting more threads)

Just off the phone to 02 upgrades. The lady i spoke to confirmed o2 will DEFINITELY begin pre orders tomorrow 15 june 2010 by ONLINE PRE ORDER ONLY not by phone, if you have to pay an upfront fee ie. on £35 a month it will be an upfront payment online when pre ordering or you can have it added on to your first bill after upgrading. She also confirmed o2 will begin to despatch handsets on the 24th landing 26-27th NOT ARRIVING for the 24th.

Why do you insist on hassling them?

You get different answers depending on who you speak too.

26/27th is Sat/Sun. So no, they won't be arriving those days.

:rolleyes:

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

oh, just realised i didnt take it off, these have all been quotes from other forums, im with orange anyway! lol

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Mazuma is the best one, they don't remove anything, and for the 4 I've traded into them had the cheque the following day! Even 1 phone had no rear cover over the battery and scratched to s**t and still got the £90 stated on the website.

So I'll be using them for £245, better than o2-5% and very quick, plus you don't have to send your USB cable.

Worst case on the 16GB 3G is that you get £1.35 less from o2recycle than you would from mazuma, if o2recycle give you the full amount then you get more from them than you would mazuma.

o2recycle will give you £269.50 (best case) or £257.25 (worst case) for a 32 GB 3GS vs £245 (best case) from mazuma.

o2recycle will give you £250.80 (best case) or £230.28 (worst case) for a 16GB 3GS vs £227 (best case) from mazuma.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Saturday is still a delivery day though :p
Not for couriers which is how it will be sent I would have thought.

Saturday delivery is extra charge which they wont pay for

BG 182
Does anyone know the deal with pre ordering payg - do u need full payment or deposit?

Also how about upgrading is tht full payment or deposit?

I'm goin payg my missus is gna upgrade??

dk

911 GTS Cab

Worst case on the 16GB 3G is that you get £1.35 less from o2recycle than you would from mazuma, if o2recycle give you the full amount then you get more from them than you would mazuma.

o2recycle will give you £269.50 (best case) or £257.25 (worst case) for a 32 GB 3GS vs £245 (best case) from mazuma.

o2recycle will give you £250.80 (best case) or £230.28 (worst case) for a 16GB 3GS vs £227 (best case) from mazuma.
O2 recycle was £252 for a 32g the other day.

LY 200

****Lazy hat on as this threads got out of hand for pages****

Have we had any confirmed prices on an upgrade basis yet?

£45.00 o2 contract is what im on.

BMW E46 330i Touring

Macrumours suggesting that AT&T will only have black iPhones to start with - White to come later in the summer.

ph2 iceburg 172

ive managed to reserve one in phones4u, just wanted a £10 deposit for it, collect at 8.30 am on the 24th haha

Clio 182

You do realise you won't see that £10 again. Phones screw you....

Clio 182

We have a reserve list at Carphone Warehouse, we don't charge.....

BMW E46 330i Touring

Just off the phone to 02 upgrades. The lady i spoke to confirmed o2 will DEFINITELY begin pre orders tomorrow 15 june 2010 by ONLINE PRE ORDER ONLY not by phone, if you have to pay an upfront fee ie. on £35 a month it will be an upfront payment online when pre ordering or you can have it added on to your first bill after upgrading. She also confirmed o2 will begin to despatch handsets on the 24th landing 26-27th NOT ARRIVING for the 24th.

The exact same thing was on Macrumors, copied from the O2 forums. Was that you also or did you just copy it from there?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

The exact same thing was on Macrumors, copied from the O2 forums. Was that you also or did you just copy it from there?

just copied it, im on orange so its not of great use to me but all you lot seem to be on o2!

RS Megane DCi 175

So worst case scenario with O2 recycle is they deduct 5%?
There is a small hairline crack in mine by the doc, so I've held off using any of these services, but I could cope with 5%!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

why dont you use the royal mail simply drop???

Honda. Tesla Someday

ok ITs the 15th!!! WHERES MY PRE-ORDER!?

LoL, *ahem* :(

LY 182

ok ITs the 15th!!! WHERES MY PRE-ORDER!?

LoL, *ahem* :(

Hahah same.

Just enjoyed some How I Met Your Mother and checked but no joy. Ah well. Nice sleep and sort it out in the morning it shall be.

:eek:

*disclaimer – anyone taking this seriously should go to their nearest apple store to purchase an iSenseofhumour*

flol hahah

GW 200 Gone :( BG182

Woop, the apple online store is 'updating' wont be long now

Woop, the apple online store is 'updating' wont be long now
:D

I'm waiting, with card in hand...

Edit - Just installed the firefox auto-refresh addon :eek:

Last edited:
  Tesla MP3 2021

So I stayed up all night for noting then ;)....

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

The suspense is killing me. At work for 12 hours today but thankfully have net access so preorder online is the way to go. Just hope they make it easy to buy out of your contract on there as well

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i thought the pre order is only for payg versions? i thought all contracts were done via the big 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.