ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Go cry to your momma!
Re: iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (Read this before starting more threads)

someone on mac rumours just posted up a screenie of another chat with an apple rep that stated that pre orders will commence at 8am..

Take it all in and form your own opinions =P

No one is giving anything solid away!

Audi S1

On any apple product page, in the top left by the search bar, give it a few seconds and a chat options appears.

But it's completely pointless. They won't tell you anything.

Lol I just tried this, just for the laughs.

She made a spelling mistake so I corrected the b**ch. I thought, how do you like those apples!

GW 200 Gone :( BG182

This was posted earlier on av fourm, orange price info:

Attachments

• ehyb0y.jpg
    ehyb0y.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 125
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1

Unlimited net browsing huh that'll be a big screw you from orange to o2 then

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

how many people are actually that fussed on the pricing, im just waiting for us to be ble to preorder it.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

not that fussed tbh, backing up my 3G now before sending it off to O2 Recycle tomorrow.

Quite a good deal methinks, £190 for a 3G 16GB and I get to keep the charger and headphones.

Fiesta ST3

il just wait for the payg to come out

no rush :)

Tesla MP3 2021

not that fussed tbh, backing up my 3G now before sending it off to O2 Recycle tomorrow.

Quite a good deal methinks, £190 for a 3G 16GB and I get to keep the charger and headphones.

You have to send the USB lead.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

I just did this, got £181 which I'm happy with, didn't have to deal with dodgy e-bayers or such like, post it and receive the money, no hassles.

From what I've read they seems to always take 5% off for wear and tear, mine had a chip on the silver bezel and a crack in the middle of the back where I'd dropped it.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

You have to send the USB lead.

Yep, it's a bit silly because unless you click through to the FAQ it doesn't actually mention this!

Everywhere else it just says the phone, charger is not required. The FAQ tells you that you need to include the charger for the iPhone, but it's actually just the usb cable that you need to supply as you've pointed out.

Honda. Tesla Someday

I just did this, got £181 which I'm happy with, didn't have to deal with dodgy e-bayers or such like, post it and receive the money, no hassles.

From what I've read they seems to always take 5% off for wear and tear, mine had a chip on the silver bezel and a crack in the middle of the back where I'd dropped it.

I got my o2 recycle bag today, contemplating whether to send it or not.my 3G is in mint condition, as its 3 weeks old from Apple. Anyways, how long does it take to get funds from o2 recycle? I opted for the band transfer option!

thanks

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

I got my o2 recycle bag today, contemplating whether to send it or not.my 3G is in mint condition, as its 3 weeks old from Apple. Anyways, how long does it take to get funds from o2 recycle? I opted for the band transfer option!

thanks

I just wrote the address on a jiffy bag, sent special delivery because I didn't fancy it going missing in the post. They received the phone this morning and the "recycle" is complete, says the funds will be in the bank within 5 days - I also opted for the bank transfer.

Revels Mum & Sister

I understand people are excited about this. But really? I think some people need to take a wee step back from their computers!

RS Megane DCi 175

Well for me it's between O2 and Orange.
I've still got my original 3G contract running so it's still on the unlimited data - so am tempted to go PAYG and carry it on.
Roll on tomorrow morning.

LY 182

I assume all networks are gonna be fairly well equipped? It's not gonna be like a massive scramble to get a pre order in and get one shipped on the 24th? I'd like to take more than a couple minutes in the morning to decide my network and contract deal lol.

Mini Cooper S

Whats everyone paying at the moment? My bills about 65 quid a month!

I do like the hype, waiting around and run up to things like this.

All part of the enjoyment, it's all fun and games.

LY 182

I do like the hype, waiting around and run up to things like this.

All part of the enjoyment, it's all fun and games.

Definitely agree. All part of the marketing genius from Apple.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

The top recycling company on that list is 'selloldphone', DO NOT USE THEM!

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.selloldphone.co.uk

Seriously!

This is why I decided to go the o2recycle route, I looked at many of the "recyclers" who offer more, but they all seem to have much harsher sliding scales, i.e 5%, 10%, 20%, 40% depending on what they think the condition of the handset is.

o2recycle offer slightly less, but are reputable and if the phones working correctly will only take a maximum of 5% off the listed price.

You pick your option and take your chance.

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182

i cant phona voda till 1 2moro luch so they will have taken loads of orders by then will i actualy get one is the big question

dk

911 GTS Cab

This is why I decided to go the o2recycle route, I looked at many of the "recyclers" who offer more, but they all seem to have much harsher sliding scales, i.e 5%, 10%, 20%, 40% depending on what they think the condition of the handset is.

o2recycle offer slightly less, but are reputable and if the phones working correctly will only take a maximum of 5% off the listed price.

You pick your option and take your chance.
Mazuma is the best one, they don't remove anything, and for the 4 I've traded into them had the cheque the following day! Even 1 phone had no rear cover over the battery and scratched to s**t and still got the £90 stated on the website.

So I'll be using them for £245, better than o2-5% and very quick, plus you don't have to send your USB cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.