ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

Can someone post up the pay monthly data and mms settings please.

Mine have been wiped and the 'Update the carrier settings' in iTunes isn't working :(

AK

M240i
How do you lock to portrait?

Is there a way of closing apps whilst you're in them without hitting the home button and then going into the multi tasking menu and closing it..?

Double tap. Hold until they wiggle. Press the minus.

To lock to portrait, go left in the multi-task menu. It's obvious which it is.

AK

M240i
Don't think I worded it right..

Say i go into safari, and then i push the home button, that adds it to the multi-tasking list.. is there anyway to come out of safari without it going into the multi-task menu?

Is it going to matter if I forget to keep closing apps in the task manager? As I had about 8 open a minute ago. Be a pain if I gotta keep going in and closing em.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
LOL how do i find that on my iphone/mbp? i am a noob...

mine did like f**k all on the bakc up for 10 minutes... total gheyness.
Click on whatever you called your mbp in finder and then click library and follow the rest :)

~/Libary/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/TheNameOfYouriPod/

Don't delete your iPod's folder... delete the files that are inside it.

Trophy #240/R33 GTST
Don't think I worded it right..

Say i go into safari, and then i push the home button, that adds it to the multi-tasking list.. is there anyway to come out of safari without it going into the multi-task menu?

This!! anyone?

Abarth 500 Essesse
I did register but haven't been sent one, sent mother into the o2 shop today whilst i was at work, not waiting for them to maybe post me one!!

Suzuki Jimny
Ahh it doesn't display my photos correctly now, they are blurry when I open them on my ipod touch.

Anybody else had this happen?

Ahh it doesn't display my photos correctly now, they are blurry when I open them on my ipod touch.

Anybody else had this happen?

I noticed that. But only when I opened them through the wallpaper settings. opening them through photos they were fine.

6/468 17poo
Having doubts as to whether its worth getting an iPhone4 now as the 3gs seems fine and runs exactly the same maybe i need to watch the Keynote video again to be brain washed!

Anyone else thinking this?

Having doubts as to whether its worth getting an iPhone4 now as the 3gs seems fine and runs exactly the same maybe i need to watch the Keynote video again to be brain washed!

Anyone else thinking this?

If your still on a contract why not wait until it runs out :)

Although if your not then get one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.