ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
White box... black phone :rasp:

151206-iphone_4_and_box.jpg

Damn, I'm in Pock, and can't get there before 5.30 :( Designer Outlet is my only hope, and they have none.

Ah right, well they shut at 4 today for "iPhone 4 preperation" lol.

Designer Outlet aren't getting any btw.

They did tell me however that unless you have a confirmation email from Apple re: reserving/ordering one from them (which you have to show) you won't be able to get one until they have supplied customers tomorrow.

Also they do not come in the phone and they do not transfer the contract you are upgrading to the micro sim. You have to do that yourself (good for me as I'm getting a phone that isn't from my contract!)

They also said they have got more phones than they expected.

Ad

MK2 FRS
Serious now, if I only have around 8gb of music, have no problems with 16gb 3g atm... do I need 32gb due to HD video etc?

this also, have a bit more music and taste, but not sure i need 32gb for music does the HD video need it?

Ah right, well they shut at 4 today for "iPhone 4 preperation" lol.

Designer Outlet aren't getting any btw.

They did tell me however that unless you have a confirmation email from Apple re: reserving/ordering one from them (which you have to show) you won't be able to get one until they have supplied customers tomorrow.

Also they do not come in the phone and they do not transfer the contract you are upgrading to the micro sim. You have to do that yourself (good for me as I'm getting a phone that isn't from my contract!)

They also said they have got more phones than they expected.

Ok cheers.

It'll be torture tomorrow getting the phone delivered to my work, and having no SIM card to go in it.

Tesla MP3 2021
LOL at CPW getting their shipment and seeing all those white boxes - f**king brilliant.

They will have a nasty surprise when they open one and its black lol

1.8 Civic EX
woot just got my e-mail from apple....

We expect your order to be delivered to your shipping address on or before 24.06.2010

thats including the bumper too :)

Very tempted by Tesco, however im on Vodafone. Which leads me to my next question...

If i was to buy a pay n go with Tesco, could it be jailbroke to work with Vodafone?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm 100% getting a black one now, after seeing the Engadget review.

It looks a lot better, even if the black's not as cool, it matches my MBP and iMac a lot better too.

32GB tomorrow morning. W00t.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Cut?

I may have to, but knowing me, I'd c**k up.

It's really easy, my friend even cut a bit of the actual metal bit of the card and it still works fine. You'd have to be a right numpty to wreck it.

this also, have a bit more music and taste, but not sure i need 32gb for music does the HD video need it?

Up to you, I think I read yesterday that 2 hours of HD video on the iPhone will be about 10GB. Sure you might not have 2 hours, but over the course of a year and all the little videos you take?

Surely it's better to just save yourself the possible hassle of having to start taking things off your phone and just pay the extra £100 now? It'll be worth more when you sell it too.

Very tempted by Tesco, however im on Vodafone. Which leads me to my next question...

If i was to buy a pay n go with Tesco, could it be jailbroke to work with Vodafone?

No. Jailbreak is different to unlocking.

BMW M4; S1000 RR

It looks a lot better, even if the black's not as cool, it matches my MBP and iMac a lot better too.

With this gen of iPhone I think the black looks far better than the white.

I dunno...

I think the white front looks awesome. White plastic on previous gens was not good imo, but with the glass finish it looks really nice in the pictures.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182

* Awaits i wish i'd have waited for a white one thread pmsl :)

I rang TNT (as my status said 'Out for delivery') for confirmation, they said it's in the van for tomorrow delivery. Niice!

Now to start cutting up sim cards.

I prefer the black front, and like the black rear. I prefer the white rear, but dislike the white front, so black has always won it for me.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Nah, it's definitely black this time for me.

Looks more expensive and matches my other bits perfectly.

Fair enough! Though to be fair white would match my Macbook more than a black one.

White 32 for me this time. Going to get it from Tesco me thinks, not in a rush, quite like this HTC Desire for now (got like 10 days left to return it for a full refund).

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Ive got a 16gb black coming tomorrow but plan on selling as soon as i can get a white 32gig.

White imo looks so much better.

Revels Mum & Sister
Have you pre ordered sneeks? Why bother going so early. I will role down about 8.30am and collect mine. Will take the bike as well for a blast if the weather is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.