ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Leon Cupra 300
Quick one...

Is it true we can only get one from the actual shops tomorrow? It says no ordering on the phone from telesales? but what about as an upgrade?

B

Bucko

I want one but from what i heard about the 3GS queues at Exeter O2 last year i have no chance. Looks like ill have to wait a few weeks. Proper gutted.

I've been on simplicity since last december and sold my 3G for £200 a few weeks back and i'm proper sick of my old skool Nokia already.

Is it worth me doing a drive around Exeter about 0630 tomorrow morning and checking out the queues at Phones4U and Carphonewarehouse too?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
My O2 doesn't open until 9am, so I'm hoping people can't get out of work and when/if they do they'll be opting for 16GB.

I can get out of work and want 32GB :)

Leon Cupra 300
How? And where from?

Someone i know who works at CPWH.... She said they have had the delivery today and they're all white, no black at all! :eek:

Although she's just txt me saying the manager has changed his mind and now can't hold one for me unless it's REALLY quiet so i dunno if i'll actually get one unless i can sort something with work !:mad:

Leon Cupra 300
^ There was a bloke with her who she was putting questions to! and he was saying white white (unless he's a 'tard/gay etc)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Fact though, thats just what happened in the past? My iPad box was white and that didnt have a white iPad in lol?

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
There are no whites. I phoned p4u who were reserving me a white who said there are none in any of their shops so have reserved me a black instead which im fine with. Go back to white on the next iphone

Revels Mum & Sister
I do not think that is correct unboxing videos show white boxes with black iPhones. Surely if Apple are not selling white ones on launch then there are none.....

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
why??
4726429979_7d7bc6c070.jpg

Leon Cupra 300
Surely must have a sticker on box somewhere saying what colour it is, if it's white or black? I've asked her to check that.

Revels Mum & Sister
There are some full retards on here. Never go full r****d. Apple and everyone say there are no white iphones on launch but some clown shoe at a phones4u store says there are white ones.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Actually i stand corrected, Phones4u do have white iPhones. 6000 in UK stock

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Serious now, if I only have around 8gb of music, have no problems with 16gb 3g atm... do I need 32gb due to HD video etc?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Mine will be having screen protector on front and rear the second it leaves the box. I HATE scratches etc on phones.

Ill be buying a bumper so the outta metal surround will stay minty too

Status
Not open for further replies.