ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  E87 118d M Sport
In what way Seb?

You edit the HD output when you export from iMovie

edit - here are the iMovie FAQ's

Last edited:
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I don't know what mine is up to at the moment, full 3G signal but it refuses to update/download anything (even after a complete power cycle)

57 Clio Campus Sport
Who buys a 16GB these days?

Two groups of people:

1. People that don't need it and don't fancy wasting £100.

2. People that don't feel the need to buy 32GB to make up for less size elsewhere.

People that buy a white 32GB are racists with a small penis.

Last edited:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
no, just took a vid and uploading to YT to see what it is like.

so i need imovie then really?

My eyes feel blurry looking at this inferior screen flol. Picked up my 4 today from the apple store after being turned away coz the queue was too long yesterday and told to come back today :/ some piece of kit, screen is incredible. Bought a bumper but it's too bulky, wil keep it on for work and take off in the house though :):)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just watched District 9 on my iPhone 4. Awesome.

Was meant to be just testing a film out and ended up sitting through it all.

LY 182
I'm with Vodafone and signal seems okay with me. I do have to watch my hand placement slightly but not a huge problem for me personally.

Screen is wow. Coming from an LG Renoir this phone is unbelievable!

Tesla MP3 2021
Just to confirm. The iPhone Tom Tom Car Kit does NOT work with the iPhone 4.

It fits in the cradle perfectly but it just doesn't charge.

Mega Rips

BMW E46 330i Touring
Battery looks to be no better than my old 3G and the back is getting really warm!

I love it, but there do seem to be some hardware issues...

Tesla MP3 2021
Battery looks to be no better than my old 3G and the back is getting really warm!

I love it, but there do seem to be some hardware issues...

The battery needs to make a few cycles before it will be at optimum performance.

Just let it drain and re-charge fully.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
So how long until my micro sim registers? Been restarting a few times since about 4ish but nothing yet. O2 told me to just put it in and wait...

Citroen DS3 DSport
The battery on my iPhone has impressed me today. Most tasks have been processor hungry and I've already exceeded the battery life I'd expect on a daily basis from my old 3GS

5a02d8cb.jpg

So how long until my micro sim registers? Been restarting a few times since about 4ish but nothing yet. O2 told me to just put it in and wait...

mate, i got home haf hour from glasgow, plugged it in and it registered. it said 'update carrier information' i clicked ok and it connected. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.