ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  SLK 350
The video on the phone look good, but it does seem to need some image stabilisation, during faster moving scenes you can see the frame rate is struggling to allow for smooth transitions.

I know it's a phone, but I'm surprised Apple didn't have some frame buffering of some sort to stop the jerkiness. Maybe an app will allow for better function. Also blows that you can't zoom whilst recording, that's something I'd miss after normally shooting video with a TZ7.

Honda. Tesla Someday
for all those who did not believe that I was first in to the Apple launch at Westfields White City... (about 10 hours queuing overnight)

(curtain drops around 4 mins!)

http://www.facebook.com/v/402403244106

its shaky cos we were told we cant video it! So I held it by my waist and covered the red light with my finger LoL

Mk4 .:R32
Has anyone mastered facetime yet?

Got the Mrs a new iphone. She's at home now, we're both connected to wifi, but it doesn't work!

PS really should have opted for 32GB

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
for all those who did not believe that I was first in to the Apple launch at Westfields White City... (about 10 hours queuing overnight)

(curtain drops around 4 mins!)

http://www.facebook.com/v/402403244106

its shaky cos we were told we cant video it! So I held it by my waist and covered the red light with my finger LoL

LOL Lovin that women giving it "oh what you gonna do, call someone"

Dedication there fella no doubt, prefer my bed a bit more though ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
lol at that video, did you get anything free for being the first?

I'm sure when the PS3 came out the first 3 people in london got a free 40" LCD and ride home in a limo.

Mk4 .:R32
FLOL at deekay! Sad, but fair enough! It is a wicked phone! Such a massive step up from my blackberry. Just scared of breaking it/scratching it though.

Not a fan of the naff covers! I'll just accidentally drop it in the bath when it gets a bit tatty and get a new one via insurance.

Anyone else noticed after messing with it for around 10/15mins it gets pretty damn hot! :S hope that's normal

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Mine arrived from vodafone this morning. I ordered it at 6.30am yesterday online as an upgrade just before work. Was wondering whether it would get processed with the amount of orders they had.

No signal issues so far and battery life is better than expected. Had to wait awhile for the new sim to be activated, waited longer than I needed as the old phone was still displaying vodafone when it had been transferred.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Can record in HD, edit and export with iMovie in HD but can't upload to YouTube in HD or watch HD YouTube videos. Lame

57 Clio Campus Sport
On another note the camera is a vast improvement:

4733358629_bcf8f42f62_b.jpg

Lee

BMW M2C
Finally getting to spend some time using mine. It's been through a lot of hands in the office today!

So far no issues and I can't believe how quickly it does everything, but more amazingly how quickly it surfs. Battery is down to 55% since a full charge at lunch.

I don't think anyone at work could believe the quality of the screen.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Does you o2 sim work in the new iPhone on Tesco network?

Yes. I got it swapped to a micro sim rather than cut it down. If you get a micro sim from o2 make sure that a) it says "Pay Monthly and Business" on the front of the envelope and b) that you also ask for the micro sim to normal sim adaptor tray (little black thing) as it's not in the envelope.

Honda. Tesla Someday
LOL it was shaky because I was shaking hands and giving high fives!! LOLOLOL

THANKS THOUGH!!!! Glad you all enjoyed the vid!

Lou

Yes. I got it swapped to a micro sim rather than cut it down. If you get a micro sim from o2 make sure that a) it says "Pay Monthly and Business" on the front of the envelope and b) that you also ask for the micro sim to normal sim adaptor tray (little black thing) as it's not in the envelope.

Thanks! Will see if my local o2 have them tomorrow!

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Mine arrived from vodafone this morning. I ordered it at 6.30am yesterday online as an upgrade just before work. Was wondering whether it would get processed with the amount of orders they had.

No signal issues so far and battery life is better than expected. Had to wait awhile for the new sim to be activated, waited longer than I needed as the old phone was still displaying vodafone when it had been transferred.

mines the same upgraded at 7.20 am had no idea when i was gonna get it got in from work to find a card saying it had tryed to be dropped off so gonna get it 2moro

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
my camera on mine doesn't work. LOL fail :(

got an appointment for monday to hopefully get it sorted. put a bit of a downer on it... was trying to facetalk revels :(

Status
Not open for further replies.