ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Citroen DS3 DSport
Re: iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (Read this before starting more threads)

Leaving for work now, I'm sure the pre-orders will have started by the time I get to work at 9am.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

Got the o2 website loaded at work now so that will be the focus of my attention until the order is placed :D

E87 118d M Sport

Predictions on announcement time then?
I'm guna say......9

LY 182

Well I'm 10 mins early to work but all ready and prepared. Quiet morning and hammering F5 FTW! :cool:

1 Series Coupe

So pre-orders are going to be on the O2 website too? Hmmmm

See tbh they said the pre order was to avoi the rush and running out on opening day, so I reckon everyone will easy get a pre order as they will have made enough stock for the demand this time

And the register bit on o2 says this isn't a preorderand you will know first I u register for email, so I reckon best bet is to check the emails for it.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53

Do you think voda tariffs will be the same as o2? As o2 hav ripped me off so i prob am switching to voda.

Go cry to your momma!

o2 are slowww to send the emails out and they do them in batches too..so you might get your notification in the afternoon when they're allllll gone :p haha

I'm guessing it will be 9am when the store comes back up..

BMW E46 330i Touring

MacRumors Geek said:
hmm its 30 seconds past 8. Still no store.

Another MacRumors Geek said:
I think we've all been 'had'.

And another MacRumors Geek said:
Argh! I'm so bloody peeved. I woke up this morning expecting at least some information. But still, we have nothing...

Why does this happen every year with the iPhone? (looking to become a twice-yearly event no we've got the iPad).

Terrible

Lol

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique

Just rang the Store's Telesales.

Have to wait until the site is updated. I hate waiting.

BMW E46 330i Touring

O2's tariffs are already published; it's just the cost of the phone itself people are waiting for.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3

there won't be much point in pre-ordering one from Apple without knowing what O2's tarriffs are going to be . . .

Yeah I know. I'd like to know who told him that o2 wont be taking pre-orders until the 21st.

182, turbo rx8, 911

There is if you've already got a tariff and just want the handset

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

but you need to weigh up which deal makes most sense surely? The phones are likely to be very costly, especially 32GB which I'm after.

E87 118d M Sport

Yeah I know. I'd like to know who told him that o2 wont be taking pre-orders until the 21st.

this is probably where he heard it from:

hand_puppet.jpg

Fiesta ST3

you reckon apple store will have the same PAYG prices as the providers?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

it was on a couple of other forums, loads of people have been ringing o2 and orange and they are both saying the same apparently! think its due to waiting for apple to put their prices up!

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

apple store still down for me. sure Rich is looking for a reaction there too ;)

Lee

BMW M2C

When I spoke to o2 a while back I asked the question if they'll be taking pre orders on the 15th. The answer wasn't a no, but it wasn't a yes either. More along the lines of 'It will be available to you on the 24th'.

They've never said they would be, you're all just getting carried away again. lol

BG 182

but like its been said before, you speak to different people over the phone and you get different answers?

E87 118d M Sport

lol. thats cuz your talking to call centre monkeys who dont know what they are on about. lets just wait until the net is updated and then there will be no confusion.

Corsa :$

Whats the chances of them being completely sold out come June lets say 30th? I really want one but cant be arsed checking o2 and apple every 5 minutes and i dont have the luxuary of being able to take the 24th off work (not that i would to que up at apple)

LY 182

I'll give it til a bit after 9. If nothing by then I may have to consider doing some work and hitting F5 a little less regularly.. :eek::eek:

182, turbo rx8, 911

but you need to weigh up which deal makes most sense surely? The phones are likely to be very costly, especially 32GB which I'm after.

Not in the situation I'm in. I broke my iphone so I'm going to buy one whatever. My current tariff includes unlimited data so I'd rather not even upgrade and just buy the handset outright

1.8 Civic EX

i assume if ordering direct from apple it will be unlocked to use with any network?

I bet there is no preorder today, o2 would surely have emailed saying a time and telling you what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.