ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (Read this before starting more threads)

want so much...
better things to spend money on though :dapprove:

BG 182

ive pre-ordered 2 from apple. 1 for PAYG (me) and 1 on Pay monthly (other half). I just hope the cost from apple for the pay monthly isnt rediculous and we find out how much its going to cost by the end of this week.

Tesla MP3 2021

Just abit of info for anyone who this may concern re O2 Insure.

Currently on the O2 website there is the following statement...

"Pay Monthly customers with O2 Insure can move their new Pay & Go iPhone onto their existing O2 Insure policy. Just give us a call within the first 3 days of purchase to let us know."

Now I wanted to query this as I have pre-ordered my iPhone 4 from Apple directly. I have contacted O2 Insurance and they said you can change your insurance policy and bring over the new iPhone once you receive it, you just need to fax in a copy of your purchase/receipt from Apple.

I am also on the current Simplicity tariff/account as well and this is still ok.

Last edited:
  Audi S1

Ok decision time.

3G SOLD - £160

So I pay £340 for the new iPhone, put my sim into it and see out my contract (October) then go on simplicity.

Or do an early upgrade with o2, pay around £249 up front then in contract for 18 months...

I have the money waiting lol.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member

Awesome....due to the servers being hammered, Apple didnt fully receive my order, so ive had to place it again...thats £1248 now....my first 624 will be refunded in 3 days...bafoons!

Does anyone know if Orange will send out a mini sim? I'm wanting to keep my current contract and buy the phone PAYG

Awesome....due to the servers being hammered, Apple didnt fully receive my order, so ive had to place it again...thats £1248 now....my first 624 will be refunded in 3 days...bafoons!

Ouch

Tappd'd RS

Is there a different link to order online with Apple and then pick up in store?

Can't spot it on the Apple UK store.

Cheers.

BMW E46 330i Touring

It's thought the White ones are available from launch, just not pre-order.

Tbh. It all seems too much hassle. Think I'll just go simplicity when my contract runs out in August and save some money - my 3G works fine...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

White ones better had be available at launch.

Leon Cupra 300

Annoying this i just wanna put my money down so i can forget about it till the 24th! White best be out too, not sure on the black,

Revels Mum & Sister

Does anyone know if Orange will send out a mini sim? I'm wanting to keep my current contract and buy the phone PAYG

I was wondering this. As I am on contract Orange and have bought a Sim Free handset. Worst comes to the worst will chop mine down.

Mondeo ST TDci

I was wondering this. As I am on contract Orange and have bought a Sim Free handset. Worst comes to the worst will chop mine down.
Thats 3 of us wondering this now! im on a blackberry and ive got a really good tariff!

FN2 Type R GT

Cant believe the price difference compared to the US!! Dont think im going to be able to afford one now after seeing those prices, still waiting on o2 to finally announce there plans/costs!!

Anyone know when o2 are due to release more information?

Not sure if this is a repost but it gives an indication as to what vodafone will be doing..
http://www.techradar.com/news/phone...t-out-the-door-with-iphone-4-uk-price--696364

Revels Mum & Sister

Cant believe the price difference compared to the US!! Dont think im going to be able to afford one now after seeing those prices, still waiting on o2 to finally announce there plans/costs!!

Anyone know when o2 are due to release more information?

Not sure if this is a repost but it gives an indication as to what vodafone will be doing..
http://www.techradar.com/news/phone...t-out-the-door-with-iphone-4-uk-price--696364

The prices on the UK website are SIM Free. The Prices on the US Apple website are with a 2 year contract! Hence the huge difference. The yanks cannot buy a 16GB for $200 SIM Free

Audi S1

Must. Resist.

I can honestly see must self being £500 poorer tonight lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Don't do it. £500 poorer for the smallest capacity in the bad colour.

Just wait.

fiesta 1.25

So much more simple over there. Buy from apple with 2 years AT&T. I remeber the days of the 2g buy as many as you could jailbrake them and sell them for £500 on the bay.

fiesta 1.25

Also bought myself one and ran it on a £20 a month 500 mins unlimited texts contract

Track 172cup

pity it's not as easy as just buying one in the US and bringing it back across as a few of my mates are going out soon and got a mate out there the now

Mini Cooper S

For some of us that have been working all day and not on CS, whats the story?

People talking about buying it at Apple, why?

Why not just wait for 02....

fiesta 1.25

For some of us that have been working all day and not on CS, whats the story?

People talking about buying it at Apple, why?

Why not just wait for 02....

o2 have not yet announced prices and most likely won't do pre-order will be first come first served with the price being announced any time between now and 24th.

People have pre-ordered sim free from apple but will get them delivered between 25-27th so i don't really understand it.

Ive reserved one through apple but i dont know how that will work.

E87 118d M Sport

I'm waiting to find out from 02 and will just buy on the day. I dont mind getting up early to queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.