ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bux

Golf GTD
Had it for about half an hour and i like it. Bit smoother with the screen changes and i like the folders :p

Abarth 500 Essesse
After using it for a week now it does seem alot quicker than what it was when it was jail broken, looks a lot better as well, just wish apple would let an app like SBSettings as it's really usefull

Lee

BMW M2C
I give up. I'm trying to work here and the f**king Updating box keeps popping up, and I keep cancelling it. I'll just leave mine as it is. It's not like I'll gain a great deal on a 3G.

AK

M240i
Can you only add 12 items to a folder? That's all i'm getting allowed in a "games" folder - that's pisch.

QUOTE=ChrisH;6873581]After using it for a week now it does seem alot quicker than what it was when it was jail broken, looks a lot better as well, just wish apple would let an app like SBSettings as it's really usefull[/QUOTE]

One of the very few things I make use of on my j/b 3GS. Having access to 3G, location and Bluetooth is quick and easy.

Abarth 500 Essesse
Yeh that aswell AK, one of those things though, don't understand why apple won't let you have 5 things there, not like it makes any difference to the running of the thing.

yeh i cant zoom either

for multitask, go into an app then tap the home button and it brings up a scroll at bottom for other apps

Status
Not open for further replies.