ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4S internet issue

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I've noticed that sometimes when using Safari if I press back it will load up a page from days ago.

It happens on CS, BBC Sport etc so it's an issue with the phone not the websites. Clearing the cache fixes it temporarily but I'd like a more permanent solution.

Here is an example from earlier, looking through threads then it goes back to 21st January.

413b81e9.gif

5ca4de38.gif

Mine does this. I just presumed that Apple may have wanted to make the internet feel faster by going back to a previously cached version of the page but most of the time it's old. I just refresh that page and that does the trick.

ITB BG 182
I have a question for your lot.

Facebook on the 4S keeps swapping the profile pictures round of people i know.

Clio 1.2 16V
If you're not too fussed about keeping history info and whatnot you could try the private browsing option (safari bit in the settings) that might help it and it'll save having to clear the cache all the time.