ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5: Network Provider

Hi.

• Total voters

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I finally got through to O2 cancellations today to get my PAC code after trying all weekend. Should see my 3 nano-sims arrive tomorrow so I can get my number transferred over to the nano-sim before the mad rush on Friday.

One thing for the folk that took out the 1 month rolling plans with 3. If you read the small print, you need to give them 30 days notice if you intend on cancelling. So really, its a 2 month rolling contract.

Inferno 182 CUP
Surely, in even the worse case scenario, it's a simple problem to fix by just showing them you've been charged for two? Not sure it's worthy of a board-level complaint.

It is when me and my mrs will have sold our 4S and one of us is left phoneless because they lost our order ..

BMW F21 125d
Didn't see this thread, so posted this in the main one by mistake. Anyway.

I did find an unlimited data package on T-Mobile but I just don't need it, so found a better one with o2.

iPhone 5 32Gb
02 - £26/m - Unlimited Calls/Texts, 1Gb Data.
26x24 = 624
£300 phone
Total = £924

In Comparison, if you bought it outright and paid £15 a month sim only the overall cost would be £960, so the contract is cheaper.

Depends on your usage needs.

Is tethering included on standard contracts these days?

Also concerned by the lack of 4G/EE with o2. ALWAYS been with Orange.

Just got mine sorted.

16GB Black. Unlimited texts and calls. Unlimited data for 3 months then 2GB there after.

£26 per month

£100 for the handset.

But I do have a friendly discount :)

CLS320 with a D6
Got mine all organised last week,

32GB Black + 3 x 16GB Black FOC

Vodafone Business Sharer 3000 Tariff across 17 connections, 500MB per user per month

Saving £105.70 p/m on previous tarrif

DB.

BMW 440i
What's the crack with 24 month contracts. The phone's are knackard by then.

You can just sell your phone after 12 months, then buy a new handset direct from Apple when there is a new one out, costs about £200-£300 tops.

Secondly, iPhones aren't knackered after 24 months unless you give it a battering.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

My 4's still going strong after 24 month, no issues with it whatsoever.

Shame about voda/o2's lack of 4G, but I have no choice really. I get abosloutely no Orange signal where I live. Zilch.

Leon Cupra 300
You can just sell your phone after 12 months, then buy a new handset direct from Apple when there is a new one out, costs about £200-£300 tops.

Secondly, iPhones aren't knackered after 24 months unless you give it a battering.

I was thinking back to my old 4.. The home button went tits through normal use.

I'm going to do what you suggest, though.

or.. They do a 12 month unlimited for £20 a month (no phone) but will buy and sell old.

DB.

BMW 440i
Fair do's.

I went handset only last year and simplicity, but this year, theres nothing in it, so I'd rather spread the cost. Will most likely upgrade in 12 months!

Currently with t mobile but contract has ended. want to transfer my number but can see it being a s**t load of hassle. Will three need to send me a new sim to transfer my number?

Anyone done this before?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Currently with t mobile but contract has ended. want to transfer my number but can see it being a s**t load of hassle. Will three need to send me a new sim to transfer my number?

Anyone done this before?

Its simple. Phone T-Mobile and ask for a PAC code. Order your new nano-sim from 3. When it arrives. Phone 3 to activate it quoting them your PAC code. Your T-Mobile contract will end automatically once 3 have used your PAC code and your old number will be on the new 3 nano-sim.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've just received my PAC code from o2, all ready for the switch to Orange :D

Currently with Tesco on the 4, waiting for the prices and contract lengths to come out on Friday, If I like one I'll chose it and upgrade, I dont like 2 year contracts, 12months with Tesco's was fine last year otherwise I'd be looking at another year with this iPhone and I already want the upgrade.

Lou

Currently with Tesco on the 4, waiting for the prices and contract lengths to come out on Friday, If I like one I'll chose it and upgrade, I dont like 2 year contracts, 12months with Tesco's was fine last year otherwise I'd be looking at another year with this iPhone and I already want the upgrade.

Tesco prices are out for the 5!

See here: http://phone-shop.tesco.com/tesco-mobile/help-and-support/iphone.aspx

A silver one
Didn't see this thread, so posted this in the main one by mistake. Anyway.

I did find an unlimited data package on T-Mobile but I just don't need it, so found a better one with o2.

iPhone 5 32Gb
02 - £26/m - Unlimited Calls/Texts, 1Gb Data.
26x24 = 624
£300 phone
Total = £924

In Comparison, if you bought it outright and paid £15 a month sim only the overall cost would be £960, so the contract is cheaper.

Depends on your usage needs.

Is tethering included on standard contracts these days?

Also concerned by the lack of 4G/EE with o2. ALWAYS been with Orange.

THIS. Definitely the best contract deal out there for me and like you said it acutally works out cheaper than buying the handset outright and then paying £15 per month.

Being in the O2 Open scheme at work means I get £50 credited to my O2 account (used to be £125), so in effect the handset works out at £250.

Tethering is included as standard on O2 contracts these days. The extra 500MB a month will definitely come in handy now I've got an iPad. No 4G with O2 is a shame, but looking at the EE 4G UK coverage map I won't get it where I live so its irrelevant anyway.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not? The 4 I've had for 26 months is still in perfect working order, its just got some scratches around the edge which were caused by the shocking Apple Bumper!

Tesco prices seem pretty expensive!

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Don't go with Vodafone.

Pre-ordered mine last week and it didn't arrive at all today. Phoned them up to kick up and they have no record of my name, account details or anything about the pre-order of my phone, as if it's been completely deleted off their system. Complete shambles tbh and I'm just back from having taken out a contract with Orange. My dad is in the exact same boat.