ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I ordered mine from O2 on Wednesday, was told there was a 2-3 week wait.

Sounds like there's lots available in-store?

Are the in-store deals different to those online?

White APE
Although this is on a 4s running ios6 I'm having the Facebook problem with no sound notifications. The other problem I'm having though is when I comment on someone's status and some else replies after, it will only show me my post despite the notification of a new reply. Any one else get this?

Bus w**ker
Notification noise is an app problem. And the other problem is down to caching. The other comments will appear eventually but yeah it's f**king annoying.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Notification noise is an app problem. And the other problem is down to caching. The other comments will appear eventually but yeah it's f**king annoying.

So you saying possibly on facebooks next update might fix the notification sound problem?

Bus w**ker
So you saying possibly on facebooks next update might fix the notification sound problem?

I'd assuming so, although the notification noise problem didn't come about following an update to the FB app. If it wasn't also affecting iOS 5 users I'd say it was to do with the ability to finally set an individual notification noise in iOS 6 (which also has very rarely - if ever - worked throughout all the betas).

I let my 5 run out of battery, recharged, and since then the battery has been decent.

25%
23hrs standby
6hrs usage

I made another call, and the speaker was fine (must have been their end).

White > Black

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I take what I said about battery life back. At first, I had a dramatically decreased battery life after installing IOS 6. Now though, my battery life is storming. I'm currently on 43% with 3 1/2 hours use and 8 1/2 hours standby.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The 5 battery must be much improved, I've got 10.5 hours standby and 3.5 hours usage and still on 77%

Makes a nice change, not had such good battery life since the blackberry days

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'd assuming so, although the notification noise problem didn't come about following an update to the FB app. If it wasn't also affecting iOS 5 users I'd say it was to do with the ability to finally set an individual notification noise in iOS 6 (which also has very rarely - if ever - worked throughout all the betas).

Ahhhh proper annoying me for some reason!

Bus w**ker
My phone is pretty much always on silent - vibrate - now so it's no major drama for me, but when it is on loud it can be a bit annoying.

For anyone interested, I've taken a few photos of the two. I prefer my white, but the wife prefers her black.

55b146726a3006de3c3dee069fc2d3da_zps700556a8.jpg

51d3b3c0d2e653cdb48eb5bb9e65cf2c_zps4b05cbe0.jpg

cf5b5ef29c80b242948fb7cf2e094246_zps9f77bfe6.jpg

71995c1588c0cd57a632ef9816c2f9c5_zps518489f3.jpg

f5d0c7c8ac6204d8fd435368d5b50c3e_zpsc1d7f53f.jpg

6cb9768cebf02732513c4b5912c37b17_zps8e613ff0.jpg

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
How your wife's picked up any marks?

Last edited by a moderator: