ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
After reading allot of these posts, all I'm seeing is the iPhone 5 has nothing but problems. Shocking really. Be looking at something else now

Clio 172 Mk2
it makes me laugh, people read a few peoples opinions on a forum and instantly think the phone must be s**t and has major problems. 5 million handsets have been sold already, where are the other 4,999,899 people complaining lol? People only comment about things on the net when it's to complain

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Can anyone help?

My stats for 'time since last full charge' does not appear. Anyone know why??
puqu7ave.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
it makes me laugh, people read a few peoples opinions on a forum and instantly think the phone must be s**t and has major problems. 5 million handsets have been sold already, where are the other 4,999,899 people complaining lol? People only comment about things on the net when it's to complain

Nail, Head.

Its brilliant, there was a guy in CPW earlier taking his back because "it was too light"

Too light?, really?

AK

M240i
You'll struggle to find good compliments on the Internet for any product. People only go on the Internet to moan, lol.

MINI FJCW
My iPhone has been absolutely flawless since receiving mine Friday.

White 64GB with absolute 0 issues, no WIFI issues, no chips on the exterior, absolutely delighted with the upgrade, great phone.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You'll struggle to find good compliments on the Internet for any product. People only go on the Internet to moan, lol.

This, one of AKs more sensible posts.

People usually go online to scream and shout about their problems.

Mine has been pretty much perfect, better battery, better screen, fast and much improved sound through both speakers.

M140i/Orange 182
My iPhone has been absolutely flawless since receiving mine Friday.

White 64GB with absolute 0 issues, no WIFI issues, no chips on the exterior, absolutely delighted with the upgrade, great phone.

Exactly my thoughts, not one problem since upgrading from my 4. perfect for me.

Ged

PD130 Peach
So after a wave of complaints here comes the wave of praise. Hopefully by 22nd of October I shall have gathered enough information to see if I want it or not...

See with apple changing dock connector, phone shape and screen size... I don't have much reason to stay with apple.

Someone convince me. I want one. But I think I will go white if I get one :)

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I can't believe there's so many units floating around the shops yet you ring the network provider and they're out of stock for 2-3 weeks.

Mental.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I can't believe there's so many units floating around the shops yet you ring the network provider and they're out of stock for 2-3 weeks.

Mental.

I explained this to a colleague earlier who is awaiting delivery through orange. He didn't understand what I was telling him.

dk

911 GTS Cab
finally got my hands on mine today, first impressions are good, weird seeing the bigger screen, but coming from a 4, the phone is very fast, like menus and apps open when i ask them, which is a new concept, and the home button actually works, which makes a change.

So far I'm very happy with the phone, black is the new white btw too.

An orange one
My battery is worse than my 4 was so far :(

Currently at 13%

3 hours 59 minutes usage
15 hours 32 minutes standby

Was unplugged from 100% at approx 6am, it won't last me till bed at 11ish,

I want my 4 back :( never been so underwhelmed with a new phone, my 3G and 4 on launch were flawless!

ST
Has anyone got detailed pics of a white one..? It's not too late for me to change from the black 32gb to a white one..

Last edited:

DB.

BMW 440i
Hmmm, My 5 is saying I have a voicemail, then when I call te voicemail it says I don't have any.

I have that annoying red circle on the phone icon. (With T mobile, with no visual voicemail :()

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
My screen is loose at the bottom corner. To the left of the home button. It clicks like its not stuck down property when pressed.

Silly question but I have to ask. If I go to Genius bar and they replace it. Will it be a brand new one in an unopened box?

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
BTW

Time since last charge - 15 hours 23 minutes
Usage since last charge - 5 hours 3 minutes

Still have 40%

dk

911 GTS Cab
My battery is worse than my 4 was so far :(

Currently at 13%

3 hours 59 minutes usage
15 hours 32 minutes standby

Was unplugged from 100% at approx 6am, it won't last me till bed at 11ish,

I want my 4 back :( never been so underwhelmed with a new phone, my 3G and 4 on launch were flawless!
so you're underwhelmed by the phone because its battery isn't performing as well, even though its a much more powerful phone, bigger screen, slimmer etc. maybe you have the brightness up higher, or you have more notifications on, or you were in a bad reception area so the phone was working harder to get a data signal?

surely the fact its so much better than a 4 should make up for a day when you've evidently used it a lot and had a very early start anyway, its lightning quick compared to the 4, theres no way i would go back to the speed of a 4 now and I've only had the phone a few hours, its ridiculously fast, the home button is much better and it doesn't suffer from the reception problems of the 4.

so how anyone could want a 4 back is beyond me.

Slow red one
Has anyone got detailed pics of a white one..? It's not too late for me to change from the black 32gb to a white one..
I've got a white one and love it, was originally getting black but they only had white when I went in, and after putting the 2 side by side was happy with my purchase:) both nice though.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
My screen is loose at the bottom corner. To the left of the home button. It clicks like its not stuck down property when pressed.

Silly question but I have to ask. If I go to Genius bar and they replace it. Will it be a brand new one in an unopened box?

No.

Hmmm, My 5 is saying I have a voicemail, then when I call te voicemail it says I don't have any.

I have that annoying red circle on the phone icon. (With T mobile, with no visual voicemail :()

Network issue, happens all the time and is annoying as f**k. Leave yourself a VM, delete it and it may clear. If not its a call to CS to get them to clear it, long queues at the moment though :(

DB.

BMW 440i
Network issue, happens all the time and is annoying as f**k. Leave yourself a VM, delete it and it may clear. If not its a call to CS to get them to clear it, long queues at the moment though :(

Sorted, thanks! Also set up my voicemail to activate after thirty secs so it doesn't continuously ring.

Cheers!