ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

AK

M240i
So I got my iPhone 5 on launch day, but have only just taken it out of the box as I've been away on holiday. There are 6 scratches on the back of it and 1 underneath. Very very disappointed in the quality. I spoke to O2 and they've told me that because its gone beyond 7 days there is nothing that they can do for me. Its a joke as they can see that I've only just swapped over to the new sim and they've checked IMEI number and have seen that I've made no calls from it. Disgusting!

Take it to Apple.

DB.

BMW 440i
I'm having periods where people can't get through to me, and when I call out it says 'Call Failed'.

In these periods, I often get the Call forwarding icon next to my wifi logo, and I will also have full signal at the time.

Any ideas? I'm with T Mobile.

ST
I'm having periods where people can't get through to me, and when I call out it says 'Call Failed'.

In these periods, I often get the Call forwarding icon next to my wifi logo, and I will also have full signal at the time.

Any ideas? I'm with T Mobile.

Yeah I've had all of the above on my current 5 on vodafone and previous iPhones.

Lou

Seems like my 5 has either developed an issue or always been there. On recording a video there is no sound just a sort of static hissing noise!
Will try restoring when I'm home from holiday in the hope that sorts it!

Never above 25mpg
Have restored the 5 now to the 4s apps and things, alot quicker, alot lighter, screen is brighter even though it's on the same brightness setting.

No chips or scratches which is what I expected really, careless people too eager to rip it out of the box!

Very fast restoring, whether thats the upgraded hardware or the lightning port who knows but only took 10 minutes to install 15gb of crap back onto it!!

Porting my number across tomorrow, huge improvement over the 4!

DB.

BMW 440i
Mine is getting past a joke now, In both Nottingham and Birmingham city centre areas, I will have full signal and 3G signal, but its failing to call and receive calls about 80% of the time, phoned T Mobile and they have no clue either, then half way through the conversation, it cut out.

Will be going to the T Mobile shop a few minutes down the road and attempting to sort it tomorrow.

DB.

BMW 440i
OK, done a full restore, and now changed my carrier from Automatic to Orange/Tmobile.

Here's hoping! Cheers.

ST
I did indeed, tho I've got a blackberry on tmobile too and it suffers worse than my iPhone does on vodafone, I think the 'call failed' is an iPhone trait, it happens more than once a wk.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Lack of VV is annoying. But seeing as my vmail is turned off, its less so.

I'm more than happy with voda. Seeing 10mb on 3G with the 5 at home.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah, exactly. Until you said it, I've never thought of turning it off :eek: so I'll do that. I have quite a hate for voicemails anyway, it's always the sort of person that'll say "watcha" and things like that that'll leave you one.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Then, no offence, you're pretty retarded.

Someone calls you, you miss it, they leave a message.

Say you call them straight back, have a chat, then you just click the voicemail tab and delete it. Or if you've had like 10 voicemails lately, but you want a number off of one of them, you just scroll through, find that one, play it.

No faffing around with horrible touch button menus etc.

AK

M240i
Hahahaha. I thought VV was like someone would leave a video message instead of a voice one.

Must admit I never looked into it because I couldn't get it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like a cool idea. Are the apps poor Tom? I get quite a lot of Voicemails, bit annoying after 5 a day!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Do you know how the stock at Voda looks Tom? Probably pop in store at the weekend and see if they'll have any, due my upgrade on Wednesday, probably a 2 week wait. :(