ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5S

My boss has offered me his 5S 64gb for the trade in price of £145, decent condition and original screen etc. I currently have same model but 16gb, except it's had a non-genuine screen and home button is now a bit hit and miss.

Is it worth buying? My contracts up next April and was thinking of going sim only for a while anyway. Will a 5S still be useable for 12/18 months?

What's a 5S 16GB in need of a screen worth?

Mazuma will give you £145 for a 5S 16GB in working condition. If the home button works well enough to pass their test, is basically a free upgrade.

Do they check for non-genuine screens etc though? Think I'm going to take it anyway, will be able to sell it for more privately if I don't end up using it. Didn't realise how well iPhones hold their value

I doubt they'd check it that much tbh, as long as it works. Other alternative is to ebay it.