ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Apple measure in 0.5 and 0.9 of an inch, what's the fraction in real imperial?

Depends what fraction you use, 8/16 or 16/32 for 0.5 inch, 14/16 or 29/32 for 0.9 inch

Apple aren't using true imperial though, as you well know ;)

ST
Annoyed that Vodafone haven't released price plans.

Same..

Just had this off them:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410465726.602591.jpg

Teasing pricks lol !

I'm still 50/50 on the 6 or 6+, having looked at the size print outs it's not to massive a difference and I can see the benefits of the larger screen for stuff like sat nav and watching & reading stuff when I don't have my iPad with me. But on the flipside there's always the thought that it'll be to big when you're out about with it in pockets.

A 6+ is bigger than a Samsung Note 3. My Mrs has had a note 3 for the best part of a year, I have road tested it a couple of times and I just couldn't handle it for pocket use, fine if you have a handbag !

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
A 6+ is bigger than a Samsung Note 3. My Mrs has had a note 3 for the best part of a year, I have road tested it a couple of times and I just couldn't handle it for pocket use, fine if you have a handbag !

A note 3 is 0.2" bigger than an iPhone 6+.

320d M Sport
Just had this from O2

0246e983be49726c20bb0ba4fe7f5614.jpg

Doesn't really tell me anything I didn't already know. Just wondering what the tariffs will be now.

DB.

BMW 440i
Hmmm, the the white/silver looks quite nice but I think Space Grey is the mans option!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's taller not bigger. It's screen size is 0.2" smaller.

DB.

BMW 440i
Hmm, how to get a screen protector ready for launch day. Last time I had my phone delivered i then had to go and queue in a local phone shop to get a screen protector! Can't trust the ones on Amazon when the phone isn't even out yet!

Leon Cupra 300
Hmm, how to get a screen protector ready for launch day. Last time I had my phone delivered i then had to go and queue in a local phone shop to get a screen protector! Can't trust the ones on Amazon when the phone isn't even out yet!

Ordered a Spigen from egay

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Arghhhhh what colour. Ordering from Apple in the morning but I'm un-decided!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Same. Been trying to find a decent video which shows you them together. Verging towards the gold as my last 2 were black.

That's what I'm thinking. I've got a feeling white/gold will be very popular again though.

Golf R32
I'm going to go with the Space Grey, I like the colour on my iPad mini, though still undecided whether to go for the 6+ :S

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've decided I'm going to wait until I can see them in person instore, I can't decide between 6 or 6+ and I don't want to get it wrong.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
The comparable phone is cheaper than let years yet its a lot more expensive today.

Upfront cost and monthly.

No choice must follow - baaaaaaaaaaaaah