ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
App store app won't let me order! how annoying comes up as unavailable and dispatched

Just spoke to EE business.

£27 shared plan, £225 (6 64gb) and £350 (6+ 64gb).

Or £35 a month, £116 (6 64gb) and £183 (6+ 64gb).

I don't think the plans are that bad.

Interesting, buying direct I bought using the phone app last time, no joy today, still shows 'currently unavailable'. Loaded website on the mac at 5 to 9 and ordered it ok.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
BOOM!

128gb white/gold ordered via Appstore!

Really didn't need a 128gb phone though haha

Last edited:

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I'm on holiday from Wednesday the 17th to Wednesday 24th and guessing most will have their phones delivered during this period?

Ford Kuga Phev
Ordered 2 iPhone 6's 64GB, one in Silver and the other Space Grey. Delivery is set for the 19th. It's going to be a long week!

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
64gb gold 6+ ordered from the applestore, bring on next week :clap:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Also got my wish... 64Gb 6 and a 128Gb 6+ both in SG. Just need to decide which one I actually want now hehehe

Clio 172 Sport
Quite annoying waiting for 3 to show their prices. Hopefully they'll have a better selection than with previous models too. Only ever gone up to 16Gb versions which is no good.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Although I don't want a 6 or 6+ i'm very jealous of people's orders!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Ordered a 6+ 128gb in gold. 3-4 weeks dispatch, annoyed the site was down for 45 mins. Going to be a LONG wait.

Ouch! 3-4 weeks!

Was that via App store? I take it Apple have run out of the first batch then?

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
So the only difference between the 6 and the 6+ is the screen size, resolution and battery life. Everything else is the same technology etc.

Oh and one is far too big for your pocket, and the other is even bigger.

Think I'll go for a 6 in gold, because awesome, as I already have an iPad Air and that does me at home.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Are people seriously that bothered about being one of the first to have it?

I know people are in to different things etc but it's a PHONE ffs.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
So the only difference between the 6 and the 6+ is the screen size, resolution and battery life. Everything else is the same technology etc.

Oh and one is far too big for your pocket, and the other is even bigger.

Think I'll go for a 6 in gold, because awesome, as I already have an iPad Air and that does me at home.

6+ has a slightly different camera with hardware image stabilisation.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Are people seriously that bothered about being one of the first to have it?

I know people are in to different things etc but it's a PHONE ffs.

I'm bothered yes.... My iPhone 5 is on it's way out and would like a new iPhone 6 on launch day!!

I must be crazy...