ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone back up

none :(
Sorry of this as been covered before, just have a quick question regarding iPhones and back ups.
I understand the phone backs up when charging however my phone hasn't been backed up for the last 3 weeks, states there isn't enough memory in my iCloud.
I haven't bought any new apps or songs or anything recently so why all of a sudden would it do this.
I don't have many pictures on my phone (roughly 550) and songs are the same, so why all of a sudden would it do this.

Any help would be great.

Two 0 Shitx
Because you've used all your storage? You only get 5gb as standard i think. Maybe you've got a long video on there recently or something.

none :(
Nah, no new videos or anything like that. Just find it strange how all of a sudden my storage has been used when I ain't bought any new app or songs etc.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Apps get bigger, phones fill up. It just happens. Buy more or back up to computer.

'04 Clio 1.4 16v
Go to the following on your phone: Settings > iCloud

This pane shows which apps are allowed to upload to iCloud. Disable whichever ones are not important to you.

At the bottom of that pane, theres a button for "Storage & Backup", if you tap it, it will give you more info on your usage and allow you to purchase more storage if you'd like.

320d M Sport
If you've had a few iDevices linked to the same account you could have each backup in there.

My 5gb storage was showing my iPhone 4 and my iPhone 5 backups till recently. I cleared the 4 backup and gained about 2gb back.