ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone photos!

DCi 80 DieselSport
I was just messing around with the lastest Camera+ update....

IMG_0512.jpg

Very impressed!

Disastra Coupe
Yea bud, it does doesnt it they are crazy little cars.

Lad i know works for Renault and has got one as a company car. Really smart thing's. His has got all the leather interior and it's really smart. The roof is very quick too.

A little gay though for a bloke lol.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
A couple of weeks ago I was reading fastcar on the coach to manchester and saw the digimod section, the car to be modded was a fiesta so I thought I'd give it a o to kill some time, I didn't really finish this because I lost interest :p

Original
a9b46219.jpg

Bigger arches and wheels
3127d5fd.jpg

Lowered
26430d7e.jpg

Purpled
430c8d45.jpg

Vinyl obv
e0be7b2a.jpg

Green wheels to finish lol
3b8b4b8c.jpg

172 cup
Shot these on my whyAyePhone :)

751ae227.jpg

d588c742.jpg

edb20ebe.jpg

2199b717.jpg

ac7485d6.jpg

I ain't edited them, not to keen on the camera+ look, they all look too artificial for me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mine using a free app...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303812121.174658.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303812121.174658.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 196
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
i have just been using the bog standard iphone camera (im a s**t photographer);

4962d202.jpg

77394691.jpg

84226b23.jpg

2f28a685.jpg

baf7cd72.jpg

ac9afe8b.jpg

d629487e.jpg

9fa39802.jpg

for a phone camera i think its very good quality, i have never had a digital camera though to compare with.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I've yet to see a frp in person. :dapprove: you'rs always looks great though :)
Thanks mate, there are just under 300 of the 500 left mate. A lot of them are weekend cars aswell so not too many on the roads.

I've only seen one since I got mine and the old guy sold it to someone in Wales around 3 months later. :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols!

Google it. Interesting car.

300 out of 500 left, written off or broken for parts (parts are expensive and now rare).

Fiesta ST-2
Detailed last week, no side pics until the wheels have been refurbed though!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303858544.899623.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303858544.899623.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 53
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303858578.407274.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303858578.407274.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 62

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I thought about making a thread along the lines of 'post a pic of where you are right now' but I ended up spending 10 mins trying to photograph a spider! All the apps I had were pretty gash at zoom and focus so I downloaded camzoom (free) to see what it was like, turns out not bad :)

Edited in camera+

eb495c61.jpg

Looks alright on an iPhone, may be different when viewed on a computer screen :/

Them pics look really good knuckles! Took me a while to figure out were in the town it was.

I'm hopeless with a camera I want to start playing abiut with the iPhone as there's some great camera apps

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I have one but it's not too good, I only worked out how to play with the shutter speed when taking those photos, I'll play around with it more and post the results :)

I don't think I'd be too bad with a camera Jon, it's just the iPhone is so convenient... Everything just works so simply. I kinda prefer it, what does your 182 look like mate? Wondering if I've seen you about since your local... Coming to the meet on Sunday?

Edit, just looked, feel silly now ha :eek:

Yeah I know what you mean it's easy to just get it out your pocket and shoot away.

I was thinking about paying stupid money for a decent camera but I'd end up getting rid of it a few weeks down the line cos i would get bored of it lol.

Iv seen your car in the town a few times parked up (you must work in a club sumwere) and yeah I'm going to try and make it up penshaw but it's a mates birthday that Saturday so I may be in no fit state to drive. I'll probblys end up coming alone like get to try out my camera skillzzz ;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I used to work in ttonic Jon. I've moved to the queen Vic now so you'll see it parked over the road a lot, and turn up late, drive slow with the window down to help the hangover lol

Oh rite ttonic I'm always in there you may have served me with many bottles of desperado :p can't think were the queen Vic is tbh. I always drive slow ;) I'll more than likely be there on sunday like it's a while since iv been to a meet. Should be good!