ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod Cover flow problem!

Putting songs on the misses ipod nano 4th gen and when she goes in to cover flow on the ipod all the tracks from a compilation album such as Clubland get separated so cover flow gets a bit messy and un-tidy! Artist albums all appear under 1 cover.

Any fix I can do in itunes so that all of 1 compilation album come under one cover?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yeah, its easy enough

Select all the tracks you want to have the same cover.

Apple + I or Ctrl + I Then change the artwork.

^ they already have the same cover and in itunes they all appear under that one album, but when you put them on the ipod and go to cover flow there are 20 odd songs all with teh same cover art but showing as separate albums in cover flow!

Yeah - tried google and it has said something about telling itunes they are part of a compilation.

182FF with cup packs
While not an itunes fix as such, i had similar with compliation albums in Media Players library. IIRC I fixed it by propally tagging the files, making sure that they all have the same Album Artist tag which is what most mp3 players actually seem to use when clasifying an album.

M135i
i had this trouble with a couple of albums. most instances my album names wernt all matching, so matched them to read the same and it worked. But i had one last night where i couldnt get the f*****s in the same place no matter what i tried. ended up getting pissed off and deleted the whole lot. if it dont look nice, DO NOT WANT. im anal like that.

I sorted it :)

Firstly named album artist to same as artist, then changed the 'part of compilation' to yes and it now looks all tidy on both itunes and ipod in cover flow.