ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod Nano 1st Gen recall

Im sure I have two old nanos in the drawer, one at least, burning of them has been opened up, I'm guessing they won't replace ones that have been opened ?

As said above the gen 1 nano is the dogs ;)

I've had an iPod replaced after it had been opened.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Just got mine out, dunno if the battery is cactus, still deleting Rockbox. Oh, and maybe those pics of the ex that have been forgotten about for 2 years lol

Well, lock button is f**ked so gonna do it.

Arctic 182 FF
That would be brilliant if it's true, I logged to send mine back only yesterday so fingers crossed

172 Cup
Mine's been gone a month and it's now saying it's 'Replacement Pending'

God knows how long it's gonna take though!

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
so you get an email to say theyve sent the ipod back? I havent got an email yet. Hoping the serial numbers different!

Just received one of the brand new Nano's in the post as a replacement for my 1st gen Nano. Result!

172 Cup
Just had an email from Apple, they've dispatched my replacement Nano. Checked the serial number and they're sending me a new 6th Generation Nano :clap:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I had an old one that's been flying around my glovebox for months, its in a right state! Just checked it now and its effected ;) Massive thanks to the OP, would never had any idea about this otherwise. <3 cs sometimes.

White clique
I got the same email today - how do i check what model i will get as a replacement, the seriel numbers were different too - so fingers crossed!!

BMW E46 330i Touring
I had an old one that's been flying around my glovebox for months, its in a right state! Just checked it now and its effected ;) Massive thanks to the OP, would never had any idea about this otherwise. <3 cs sometimes.

You're very welcome, same situation with mine!

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
ive had no email but ive got a ups delivery notice, when were people recieving their emails?

Mr2 Roadster
I sent mine on 14th November but they cancelled the order, three calls later and they've found it! Harrah!

Have a new job number and it's showing as:

[h=3]Step 3 Return[/h]December 13, 2011: Product replacement pending

Not long now hopefully! :(

Mr2 Roadster
[h=3]Step 3 Return[/h]January 13, 2012: Replacement product shipped

No email yet though!

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
My dad got a 6th gen replacement just the other day. Apparently ones shipped after the end of November were all 6th gen, any before were just refurbished 1st gen :evil: