ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipod Touch ? Anyone got one yet ?

cock mobile.
I really don't get why people are getting so excited about having YouTube on your phone.

Great, I can watch chavs jumping on cars on my phone now, woohoo.

I'd get the iTouch and just a decent phone, that would be less than half the total cost.

cock mobile.
£199 for a 8GB £269 for iPhone

So I think your wrong about the cost being half ;)

How much is it to buy one off contract?

Or infact how much is the true cost of the £269 plus 18months rip off contract? :rasp: :rasp:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
i can watch myself crash at brands hatch, its ace.

(You Tube search : Tom does brands)

57 Clio Campus Sport
If anyone wants an ipod touch who hasn't got one. Im selling mine as i want to get an iPhone as i have worked out i can afford the monthly payments now.

Its a 16GB iPod Touch which i put a full body invisible skin on as soon as i opened it so it has no scratches on the screen or back. I have jailbroken it so it has Mail, Maps, Weather and Notes applications from the iPhone. It has about 2000 songs on it which i will leave on if you want.

If you do not want it jailbroken i can just upgrade to version 1.1.2 and it will be back to normal with the 2000 songs still. And if you don't want them either i will restore it to factory settings. Comes with all the things that were in the box, I have not even used the headphones as i have been using the ones from my iPod Video.

In the interests of completion, for anyone stumbling on this thread by searching - I used an application called 'iDemocracy' to get YouTube working :D

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Bollax cos id listen to it in the car mostly probably

Just been watching the videos for them on the Apple site im proper tempted to go and get one as i've just sold my nano on ebay :)

I'm just scared that the newness will wear off though and i'll get fedup of it or want the iPhone

Wheres the cheapest place to buy one?

Fiat Panda 100hp
yer the newness wears off, I should have bought the biggest memory card possible for my N95 and just use that as a mp3 player :(