ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it just me or is this an absolute BARGAIN!!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is awesome. Although how the f*ck they can justify that as the same tax bracket as a 1*2 is beyond me.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bargain? Also looks a bit gangster.

Nice car though. M5 > M6.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yes its cheap but even if that was 1k it would still put most of us in the poor house. I've heard they aren't cheap to run. But what do you expect with performance like that.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Honda S2000, C63
Out of interest how much disposable income a month (once fuel, tax, insurance is paid for) would you need to run something like this?

People always talk about running costs but it's hard to put a price on something like this.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Silly money to run tbh.supercar fuel bills like 15mpg for the 5,0 V10.Servicing once the warranty runs out will be silly and tyres must be at least £250-£300 a corner.

Insurance will also be quite steep being group 20

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Breaking 172 NV676
A mate of mine has one of these his does 17mpg driving carefully. We did a tank of fuel going to santa pod and back and that was about a hour each way.
Tyres are £300+ each
His service bills are £1000+

He is also selling his for around the same as that one, yes they are cheap but they were near as damn it a 100k car so they come with a 100k car's running cost.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  F56 MINI Cooper S
the gearstick seems to be really far away from the drivers seat, would sruggle to reach it lol