ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is it worth it?

03 clio 1.2 16v
breef history:- right 6 month ago traided in my laguna 18i 16v dym (loads of probs and really didnt want to part with it but probs was to much to sort out should or just brought another one) and brought a lovely clio 03 ph2 1.2 16v dym for £2800 (total) with a far few miles on (not fussed about that always had high milage cars i'm a sucker for them they always have a mint history) and i love it to bit everything is still sweet i get under the bonnet and have a top up and clean every month and everything still sounds lovely,,,,,

so anyway delemer is i test drove a 182 and feel for the sheer power (nearly did a little man mustared in my pants) so i have been having a look around and could pick up a mint one for around 6 -7k but i know i wont get 3k back for mine but i can have ktek do the work all included for £3000 and done i just love the power dot arsed about all the rest worth it or not? or is there another route i can take?.

ps anyone who would like to swop and drop there engine size let me know i can aford a 2L ( :rofl: )

BMW M5 & E36
Sell yours, get a 172. Not much money thrown about either way then. Conversions just arent worth it when a 'proper' car can be had for so little.