ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is NOS on a williams a gud idea?

Renault Clio Williams
playing around with the idea of slippin nos on the williams for a while, its got enough power but it would be a good laugh but wud it blow?? bare in mind its done 125k lol

I wouldn't use it personally as its not my cup of tea.
Its risky on an engine of that milage and age though.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
It would be a better idea to burn your hands on a gas hob, leave the willy alone you car molester!!:clown:

Renault Clio Williams
haha didnt think so, it was only a temperary idea wich now has gone to the trash, just i like havin abita fun and dnt touch the willie but thought i might have a go but yea i wont lol all the reviews on nos ive read is basicly, "dnt ever bother"

Ph1 172, Mini 2.0l T
If your engine is in good condition then there is no reason why a small shot of N20 shouldn't be used, if a controller is used then a larger shot can be used. http://www.noswizard.com/ have a read here to find out more.

nos should be fine if the engine is healthy, Adi used to run a 100 shot on his hybrid and never had any problems... apart from running out of NOS all the time...

Renault Clio Williams
cheers guys u been big help,from what im aware the engine it pritty damn healthy been seviced every 5000 miles, but still, i was only thinking of a 50 shot or nos, just as a little bit of fun for the super big boys like evos n cossies, so if i do it al properly i get the thumbs up yea? lol :D