ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there a fog-light blank that fits the PH1 172 bumper?

220 Trophy
I've previously removed my fog-lights and modified the housings to improve cooling to the front brakes, but I now want to be able to blank them off when its cold or raining. Was there ever a base model Ph 1 that had blanks instead of the fog lights? If so does anyone know the part number, or the reg of a car that has them and I'll order a set? Thanks Mark

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yup, just go down to the scrappies, plenty of low range models that had colour coded bumpers and fog blanks, Djw Dave picked up some black ones recently and iirc might have some green ones knocking about.

220 Trophy
Do you happen to know how they fix to the bumper? - The fog-light surrounds clip in one side and have a screw/s the other side to hold in, the pictures of covers I've found on t'net don't look to have any holes for the screws??