ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is there anything like this avaliable...

MKIII 138
bascially

http://www.cliosport.net/mkportal/modules/gallery/album/a_79.jpg

look at the black plastic strip on the lower rear bumper.. where can i get this in carbon or finished on standard item in carbon to match the fron splitter ???
i think it would look better than the plaggy bits as they tend to turn grey very quickly and are hard to keep black unless your using lots of black wipe on it. a carbon one would be easy to keep clean and wipe dirt off with.

anyone ??

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Sounds like a good idea to me mate, and id be interested getting something like this made up, even if it was just a cover. Ill have a word with my mate, hes a composites technician for Boeing and see what he can do.

At worst he can always build us a set of wings......

Clio 172mk2
i personally would take that strip out sand it down and buy some carbon film and us that , should give the same effect

Golf GTI 1.8T
need to find a small company somewhere that will do it for you, I cant remember the company that did the yoke protector for my bike. But they were always after new things to work on and produce. Do some googleing, and I'll try remember.

MKIII 138
there was carbonnut im sure they could do it but there website says "taking a break come back soon" !! LOL guess everyone needs a holiday.

how much is the carbon film ??

Id be interested in getting it done to. Have been after this for ages. I have actually removed mine and colour coded it.

Golf GTI 1.8T
could bring the price down a bit if you say you know you want at least 5 or something. meggerman get an email their way, be interesting to see the finished product.