ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is there really a fix to the creaking roof? And Squeaky wheel?

Meg 300Cup
Ive got a 53 plate clio dynamique and the sunroof rattles like a biatch, ive had a look around on the internet but havent really found a definative answer, so is there a proper fix?

Also, my frond driverside wheel squeaks quietly while driving and the brakes squeak alot under softer braking, is th whole problem the brake discs or are they separate?

Cheers

e92 330i
My sunroof creaks, alot. Don't think there's a fix other then removing it.

Breaks also squeak, I'm putting it down to being French, it's fine.

There is a fix...theres a metal rod inside the handle that sits on top of another bit of metal when closed and rattles. I found wrapping this metal rod in some sort of plastic did the trick....bit of a pikey theory but seemed to work

145db Euro'd clio
my roof creaks but i think its just the metal under alot of stress when driving off curbs etc as my suspension is so stiff. I **** a wheel if im not careful!

Sunroof rattle has driven me mad for years. My fix was to turn the music up a little louder lol