ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this a lot to replace price wise failed mot

yes full off chavs and dickheads ive had 40 plus fords ranging from a mk1 rs 2000 to a rs focus so im in the position to crush the clio end off to name and shame the garage and a member on here lol whos car it was well
How does having owned loads of cars mean you can crush the Clio? If you've owned 40 cars i'm just wondering did you even run them long enough to see if they ever did pass MOT's? Or least run them for any lenght ot time so a problem might arise.

I had to put petrol in mine today FFS.
And screenwash,thats two things today,I'm selling it.
Tony your just throwing good money after bad I've owned hundreds of cars and never filled them up with fuel. These Renaults need fuel and everything just a rip off.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
lol £350! Thats cheap for all that work! Here i'll help you by giving you some ','s, '.'s, '?'s and '!'s, as you clearly cant afford them either:

.?!.,!!,.,?!?,,.,!!,,,.!!?..?,,,,?!!!!..,?.,?,!?.!!..?!?!!?!!.?,??!.!.?.,!.,.?.?.,!.?!..,,?!,,,!?,,?!,!!!,.,,!!,,,,?.,,,???!!??,.,
!.?..,,.!..!.?..?,,!?,,
??,?!!?.?.!..???.!.?,.,.,.?..,?.!?,.?.!,!?.!,!,,.?.,!,,?!.,..!!.!..?,,,,.??????,,?.???..???!????!?.!!,!,!.,
?!!.,.,..?!!,.!,.?,?..,??,???!?,!??,,!.!.,.!,..?!?,!,?!!???,?!,?..,,!?,.,,??,!!,...!,,?,.!?,,!!??.,??!!.!,!?,,??,..!!?,,!,,,,?.!.,
,,,!,,.?.,.,!?..?.,.!?!!!!!...???.,,,.!?,,,!,..?..,.,!.!,.!.!.,!?,?,.!,!?,....?.!..,,?!?,??!?,.??,,!???!!,.!?!.?...!?.?!,,!??.,,,?
??!?.,..,?..?,..???!.,!,!.,?.,,.!...!...!,!.??,!!?,!,?!??,!?!...!,.!?,?!?!.!,!!!.?,.!,..!!???!???...????,!.!!?!.??,??.,?!!,?!??,,.
!.,!!,..,?.!?!!!.,,?!,?!.,?!?!,...?,?,.?,?.!,?,.???!.,,.,!.,..!,??,....?,?,....,,,?.?!??!..,.!,!??!!!..!!,.,!.!?.!,!.??!!?,,?!,?.!
,.!?!.!..!,!.?!...!,!?!!!..!?,,!,!???,!!!?,!,!.,?,?,.,!.,!!..!!!!.?.,?.?..,..!?,?!!!,,,!,.!?,,.?.!!!?,.!?.,!,,,!!!...!.!,?,?!!!??,
?!.?..?!??!?.!,..!,,??!?,..,?,?.!?..,?!..,!.!,,!?,?,.??.!?,.??!,,,.,..,!,..,,,,??!!..!!,.??.!?,?.?,?,?.!!!!.!!!,?..,!!.?!,??,.!.?,
!?!,,!?..,..,,.,....??...!!!.?,?.?!!.?!!!,!.!,,.??,??!.?,!,.!...!,..?.!.?,?,..??!?,..,!!,!,..!?.?.!!.?,,.!,.!,???,.!.?!..,?.!?.,?!
?,.,!!,,,?!??..,.!!!?.,!!!,,?...!!?...!.,.?..!.??!!.,.?!?!.?.,,.!??,?!.?..?!?!!,,?!,.!!..!,!.??..?.!?.???,,!!,,?,!.?,!!,!,,,.,?,,?
.!!.,!!!.,,.,!..,..,,.??!!,...?.!!,!!,,?!..!.!.?.?,,!!?!!.,,?!..!???,??!!,?..?,!.?,.?,.!.?!!!??,,..!?,.!!???,!,?,!.,??,.!?.,,,,,??
,,!.?!.,!!?!,.!!?..?!.,,.!..?.!!,.!?.?,..?!.,?,.!.?,!?!?!!,??,?!!?!!!!!!,!!!!,??.,,!!.,!?,?,,,!,!?.,.!,??,?,,!.?,,!..?,,?,.,?!,!,,
!!,.,..?,.,.??!.?..?,,,?,,,?!????.!?,.!?,.,?,.??!,,,,!.?,,?.,!.,,?!!,,,.??.,,..!,,...!!??!.!?,!!!,,!!..!???!,.!..!?.,..???!,?!?..!
?,.!.!?,.,!,!,?!.?..?!.!.?!?.,,.?,.,?.!.!,!?....?!,!!!?..!?!.!...,!,???.?!!,.!..?,?!,,!?!?,?,?,..,,?!,!!.,?,!??!?!?!!,..,.?,!.!..!
!,,??!!,,.,?!!..!!!,.,.,!,,?!.,,!,?!,!,.!.?,,,,,,,,?.?..?,,!?!,,!?!.?,!?!!?.,,.?!??!!..?..,?.?.,,.,,,..,!??.,?!??.?!!?.,.....,!???
,?,!??!?!,?,!,!,,..,?,.!.,,..?,.?.??.!??,,!!!?!!?,..?.?,?!,!?.?!!,.!,!!.,.,,,!,?,.?..,.!?.,??!..!!.!.,,?!??,,!?!?,?.!.!?!!?!,!.!?,
.!,,,!!??.!..!.???..!?.!!,,.,?!??,..,?,.!,.?!!!,..,.?.,!..?!,..,.,,.!!?!?.,.?!!,!..,?,!?.,...,,?!..!?,?!..??,??!!??.,,???.?.??,!,?
???!?!????.,????,!??,..?!!!,,,!....,?,!.???.,,!,?.?!,!.,!,,?.?!?,..!.!...!!??!,!,,?!!?,.?.!,.!,.?!.??.?!!!!!?,!!!,.??.????.??!.!.?
.,!!.!!!!,?!,!,,?,?!,!.?,,?,,,.?,?,..,!!??.?,!.?,?.!.?.!.,..,!??,,,.,,,!.!?,.,,!,.!.!,,!!?.!!.?..?,!.,.?,,.!?,..,,.,?..!...,..?...

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Any car thats not been looked after will be costly to put right if it fails the MOT. My 172 has 120,000 miles on it and sails through MOT's every time. It failed this year on rear discs but I was expecting that anyway as they had been on the car 3 years and were looking crusty. As soon as anything needs doing on mine it gets done not left to create more trouble. I can jump in it any time and know it will get me to anywhere I need to go, local or 400 miles away.

Clio v6
so your moanin about 350 to fix all those things for just 350 my mate sold his scooby coz similar things needed fixed for a mot cost hime tons more than 350[finds shift key for !] my rear break pads just cost me more than 350 i feal your pain i could go one on and on replying to your post but this is really killing me you must have skills hope you get it all sorted and have fun with the cheap little runabout

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
fook off chav s holden is the name sold from best garages wigan

Oh dear oh dear. What do we have here? An angry little scrotum thats bought a duff car and seems to think calling me a chav (I'm bald, old and a dad you r****d) is going to gain him some cool points??

Well, it didn't. The fact you can't even string a sentence together tells me that you are infact a brainless dick. The fact you are a brainless dick means that you bought that car with your eyes closed.

Hahahaha. Ha.

x

SQ5
someone tell me whats actually happened here?

OP buys clio with a quick glance over

Fails MOT on general wear and common things

OP gets angry it's costing £350

People the give genuine usual CS advise

OP gets angrier and tells us he never had a problem with any of his Fords or other known unreliable cars

We laugh

Angrier again

Calls Daniel a chav

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Phil Schofield bought a car that resembled gordon the gopher.

Phil blames is on french cars in general claiming they are all s**t. Just because he has to replace wear and tear items.

Phil insults me because I blamed him for buying a worn out car in the first place.

I insult phil back.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
This thread delivered.

Does this thread mean Ford > Renault?