ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is This Right ? (Wheel Spacers)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Subaru, arctic 182FF
The advert says
** IMPORTANT INFORMATION **

Picture is purely for illustration purposes. Spacers supplid as a pair. To suit after market wheels.

Extended wheel bolts will be required when fitting spacers to your vehicle. It is the responsibility of the person fitting the spacers to ensure the correct and safe fitment. Please ensure the backface of the spacer is completely flush with the wheel hub when fitting, It is also critical that the correct amount of turns are obtained from the wheel bolt when tightening the wheel back onto the vehicle.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
I noticed it after posting so my bad.

Dont fancy using extended wheel bolts tho

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive got similar to those on the front of my 182 in 16mm and extended wheel bolts and have no problems at all.. did a trackday on the weekend too and all fine...

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I have 2 sets of these spacers and they are blooming spot on :) I bought mine with extended bolts for £34 for a pair :)