ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this utter poppycock or what

Polo + Micra

yes and no

doubt any power increase

probably give you a better earth for i.c.e

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by dj_sonic_uk on 26 March 2004
lol @ poppycock

Very underused word IMO

Its been debated for ages.

Some cars with high output ignition systems (turbos etc) and poor grounding from the factory can pickup power with sime earthing.

And if your clio has the groundstrap between box and chassis rail corroded and baout to snap like almost 90% of clios, then itll probably end up running smoother.

But with that kit youll be over grouding between head, chassis, gearbox, bulkhead.....wires all over the shop!

2012 WRX Waggon

jesus - I work with explosive (in the right conditions) powders, that we transfer pneumatically.....anyone want any earthing strip making up give us a shout...aint gonna be 35 squid thats for sure!!!

SHOUT!

my gearbox one is broke, and i could use one from the head to the chassis.

Hell, cover my car in braid!

Elise/VX220/R26

Question to seller:

Hi

Do you know if this would help with travel sickness as my wife suffers from it quite badly, weve tried everything!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

What a load of tripe eh. If the original vehicle earths and straps are clean and securely fixed then that wont do naff all. The only way you would notice a difference if is your original earths are poor(corroded etc) but you would know that anyway because it would affect all the under bonnet electrics(slow starting,battery charging problems etc).The most it could do is put the vehicle back to original spec/operation as far as the electrics are concerned.