ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It never ceases to amaze me...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
...just what my 172 Cup is capable of.

Stayed over at the NEC for the last two days as we were exhibiting, drove there and back in the Cup, 170 miles each way.

A34 was a nightmare, two contra-flows, with 2-4 miles of queueing on each of them in both directions.

Trip computer was reset before the journey.

Now reads 43.7 mpg :D

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
never had the joys of aircon, my cars only ever been on the "make hotter" setting

DUB mk2 golf gti!
dnt bother using my air-con i loose about 5brake,and its not like i got alot play with in the first place!:D

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
i was getting 35.9 on the way home last nte in me 182 Cup... My car does have a K&N on it though so im guessing that will make a difference as well.... not as good mpg like

Nippy white cup
what speed m8. I was going down to the FCS a few years back. At 80 the mpg is miles better than at 90 (obviously) as it is coming on cam around then...I suppose it is similar to driving a turbo car on boost all the time

Chris

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
i found 65 is a good speed lol, i was returning 47.4mpg last nite on a 160 mile round trip. took a while tho. got home and gave it a thrashing for about half hour got that down to 37 lol