ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ITB Radiator Solution?

Cooksport Fleet
Is there any radiators which are a correct dimension for an ITB'd 182 (off a different car e.g saxo?).

I too skint to shell out on a custom rad atm, so i need to find an air con rad and water rad which are shorter.

Any ideas?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
look into volkswagon ones...

i think a polo one is similar, the only thing will be core sizes (ie you want it to hold the same amount), you pretty much need a custom rad to avoid any problems

alien green rs133
look into volkswagon ones...

i think a polo one is similar, the only thing will be core sizes (ie you want it to hold the same amount), you pretty much need a custom rad to avoid any problems

im running a valeo one,
sits below sausage filter
was in our stock of renault parts so we think its off something like an old 5 or something, i will get more info.

350mm high

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
im running a valeo one,
sits below sausage filter
was in our stock of renault parts so we think its off something like an old 5 or something, i will get more info.

350mm high

are the mounting points ok on it?
you should make this more widely known, you could do a good business on here if you found the part number out